X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you seen any of these movies?

Has anyone seen any of these movies and did you like, so-so or totally hate them?

Bruno (I don't care to see a sicko comedy Homo movie.) It might be funny, but I really don't want to barf up Hush Hound #3.

I Love You Beth Cooper (I bet this is for teen girls only.)

The Proposal

Public Enemies

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

Other _______________ that you really liked

Other _______________ that made you get up and walk out angry
    Last edited by Woussko; 07-15-2009, 09:25 PM.

Re: Have you seen any of these movies?

I saw an ad for Bruno, i'll never see the movie!
    info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

I saw The Wrestler, with Mickey Roorke, good movie. He did a good job and the movie exposed the less flashy side of the game. Marissa Tomei looked attractive a did a good job as well. Slumdog Millionaire was a good film as well. I sometimes watch movies for free on the Internet, the quality isn't great and they don't always work but you can tell wheter or not you would enjoy them enough to see them at the movies. I wouldn't pay to see Bruno either, he is making fools of us and getting rich insulting a lot of folks.

Comment

I saw Slumdog Millionaire in a movie theater. That was a good movie for sure.

I agree that Bruno is a sicko joke. The more I read and what someone I know that works PT at a movie theatre said customers were saying makes me put in on the (*&^ list here.

Reviewers and the person I know that works at a movie theatre claim The Proposal is a good fun comedy for anyone mid teens up and that it's not at all what people expect it to be like. Loads of crazy things happen in it. I think I'll check it out, but not until next week. Today was open of the new Harry Potter movie and the theatres are a mad mess. They will be through Sunday too.
        Last edited by Woussko; 07-15-2009, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Public Enemies - well done. I'm always a fan of a Michael Mann movie.

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
            Public Enemies - well done. I'm always a fan of a Michael Mann movie.
            Can I assume you have seen it? I heard it is good and about years gone by and gangsters. I may see it soon. I read that Johnny Depp is the lead actor as John Dillinger.

Comment

The wife and I went to see The Hangover last friday and must say tha I LMAO. If you haven't seen it try to catch it sometime. I believe eveyone will enjoy it and might even relate to somethings in it as well.

Comment

I saw "The Proposal" with the wife.

It was a chick flick that wont cost you your man card.....unless you weep or something. Pretty entertaining.

I will NEVER see Bruno or any movie that fruitcake is the star of.

It's already on DVD, but Gran Torino is excellent.

Comment

Idiocracy is one of the best comedies I saw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0yQunhOaU0
                  In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Comment

I have not seen any of those movies
                    Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
                    New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
                      I have not seen any of those movies
                      Crimefighters have a price to pay.

Comment

Some thoughts

Originally posted by rofl View Post
                        I saw "The Proposal" with the wife.

It was a chick flick that wont cost you your man card.....unless you weep or something. Pretty entertaining.

I will NEVER see Bruno or any movie that fruitcake is the star of. (And how ... I can't stand him.)

It's already on DVD, but Gran Torino is excellent. (Yes it is)

Comment

I guess I need to add Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince to the list. It's out in theatres and I hear it's doing pretty well at the box office. Some reviewers like it and some say it really ***** bad.

Personally I'm not much of a Harry Potter fan but have seen some of the movies. I think I'll wait on this one until the movie pass restrictions are lifted and then I can see it FREE as I have some saved up movie passes. If I hate it, I can just walk out.
                          Last edited by Woussko; 07-20-2009, 10:34 PM.

Comment

I saw the proposal, my wife dragged me into it for our anniversary. Speaking of which is the anniversary for both not just her. I swear I have watched more chick flicks since I have been married. The Proposal was ok for a chick flick, it was kind of funny but still it was a CHICK FLICK.

Comment

Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
                              I saw the proposal, my wife dragged me into it for our anniversary. Speaking of which is the anniversary for both not just her. I swear I have watched more chick flicks since I have been married. The Proposal was ok for a chick flick, it was kind of funny but still it was a CHICK FLICK.
                              The anniversary is just for her! Don't even think you have any part in it other than doing what she wants. Last chick flick I saw with my wife was Sex and the City. It was torture and when one of the character's husband cheated on her after they had not had sex in over six months, I cheered! I yelled at the screen he has nothing to apologize for, she should beg for his foregiveness! My wife doesn't like taking me to the movies.

Comment

Working...
                              X