Plumber Rick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plumber Rick

Hey Plumber Rick check your inbox its full. I sent you a message.

Re: Plumber Rick

Rick's inbox will always be full because he refuses to erase any of his messages.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I feel like I just won the lottery! I sent Rick a PM and it went through.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

i might try it now
        Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
        http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
        http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

let's all do it!!!!!
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

18 July 2009 at 23:11 EDT

Error: PLUMBER RICK has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

I bet he has had another busy day and we aren't helping by bombing him with PMs. Poor Rick

Comment

guys, thanks for your concerns

if i could answer everyones private messages i would. problem is that believe it or not, i was getting bombarded with messages from both new members that have never posted here and of course the regulars.

i enjoy reading and responding to all of them. problem was that private messages and questions were better suited for the forum and it was too time consuming to have both a private session of q and a and a open session on the forum.

so i chose to let the box fill up and answer as many as i can on the open forum

sure there are some that have my email and others that have my cell#. but at a certain point even the cell is overloaded with forum and business calls.

i appreciate all the nice words and concerns. both joey and i enjoy the forum more than any other activity we do. keep it coming and i will sooner or later clean out my p.m box and go at it again.

mark got a heads up that i opened up 1 spot.

it's now open for 1 more spot

thanks for making the forum a highlight of my day

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                guys, thanks for your concerns

if i could answer everyones private messages i would. problem is that believe it or not, i was getting bombarded with messages from both new members that have never posted here and of course the regulars.

i enjoy reading and responding to all of them. problem was that private messages and questions were better suited for the forum and it was too time consuming to have both a private session of q and a and a open session on the forum.

so i chose to let the box fill up and answer as many as i can on the open forum

sure there are some that have my email and others that have my cell#. but at a certain point even the cell is overloaded with forum and business calls.

i appreciate all the nice words and concerns. both joey and i enjoy the forum more than any other activity we do. keep it coming and i will sooner or later clean out my p.m box and go at it again.

mark got a heads up that i opened up 1 spot.

it's now open for 1 more spot

thanks for making the forum a highlight of my day

rick.
                Sounds like someone who's in the highlight of celebrity status. "Oh, I know I'm soooo popular, I just wish I could get to all of my fan mail and handwrite replies back myself, but I just wouldn't have the time if it weren't for my 17 Sri-Lankan cronies writing back on my behalf. Listen, I love all of my fans dearly, but please people, I need some personal time, too."

Yeah, yeah, Mr. K-60 Celebrity just gets waaaay too much mail in a day. Cry me a river.

Comment

Actually, are you sure that Josh hasn't turned your Forum PM Inbox into the Forum's spam box?? I would - oh, the power you could yield!!!! Mwah, ha, ha, haaaa!

Comment

Rick,

I won't cry you a river but here's a great rendition of the old classic song "Cry Me A River". Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAoABuJS1MA

While Julie London is better known for this song, Ella really sings it the right way like no other person can.
                    Please don't take this the wrong way. Julie did great with the song, but I just think Ella Fitzgerald put more of herself into it with feeling.
                    Last edited by Woussko; 07-20-2009, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Yo Josh, Rick needs an apprentice/secretary to wipe his........inbox!
                      info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

i freed up 1 spot yesterday and charlie stole it

freed it again and i have a member who's never posted looking for a repair in the area.

i'll call him back as a courtesy, but this is what i'm talking about. i purposely don't advertise and this is what i was getting. people looking for 1 on 1 advise and help.

i'll free it up again and see what i get

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by papadan View Post
                          Yo Josh, Rick needs an apprentice/secretary to wipe his........inbox!
                          funny as some are getting directed to joey and she shares them with me

i'll share this with her dan

rick.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                          X