Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW Smith

Happy Birthday!

I hope you have a great day! Stay cool today and do something fun with the family!

The Birthday Fairy
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Re: CW Smith

happy birthday cw

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

CHARLIE
      Last edited by Woussko; 07-25-2009, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Have a great day and do something fun with the family!

"Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Happy Birthday CWS, yeah know, today would be a good day to start writing that How To Celebrate Your Birthday manual you've been putting off.

Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE!!!!
              info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Happy Birthday CWS

Comment

THANK YOU to everyone!!!

I just returned from Binghamton after spending the last week or so there. No internet at the house there, so I apologize for missing your very much appreciated birthday wishes.

It was a great birthday (big 65) as I took the day off and spent it with my son's family. Nice dinner and an evening playing "Risk" with my son and my 10 year old grandson, who profoundly beat us both!

Thanks again,

CWS

Comment

Working...
                  X