X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi Everyone

hey Guys, Im Glenn from sunny Florida. Ive been in commercial construction since a few weeks before my 20th B day. I started out as a common site slave and worked (hard like most of you I suspect ) my way up the ladder to where I am now. Im a supervisor, sometimes a finger pointer and other times a hammer swinger. with this economy right now Im more of a swinger. (hammer that is. ) I also have been doing much residential side work for the last 7 years. pretty much everything and anything I feel I can make happen. I do ask other (knowledgable) guys at work for ideas when I have no clue and usually get the jobs done on a wing and a prayer. definitely learned alot over the last 10 years and of course always help spread my hands on experience to others whenever I can. I hope I can be of help here too. I definitely will be asking for your Guys help also. Ive been in a few (other topic) forums in the past and present and I know they are a wealth of info and help. so I just wanted to introduce myself and I know Ill be digging into this place and hopefully throwing back as much as I receive. Im sure Ill be very glad I found this forum. talk soon. Glenn

Re: hi Everyone

Welcome aboard Glenn. What I like here is the info for jobs and opinions of tools we receive as well as the one liners from time to time. I'm sure you will be glad you came along for the ride.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Hi Glenn
        I work for a flooring company providing wood flooring

Comment

Working...
        X