Reporters Pardoned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reporters Pardoned

I suspect Bill offered Hilary in exchange for the two "young" reporters..but North Korea shrugged that off and told him to take the girls and get out of town

I agree there should be a stupid traveler law and make them pay for the rescue!
    We have three guys captive in Iran presently....
    How did they get passports to vacation in a war zone? STUPID!!!!

Whatever happened to you take responsibility for your own actions???

I am glad the reporters are safe but I heard that good old Al Gore sent them on a mission for his global warming crap....he should repay the feds for the rescue!

And now I did not realize past presidents get their own airliner? I understand lifetime secret service protection but an airplane...Hey AL how much did he pay you in carbon credits? Or did you take my remaining loose change to pay for the trip?

Cactus Man

Comment

Presidents do not get their own airliner. That airplane belongs to Stephen Bing. He fronted the jet, he fronted the Jet A. Not the American taxpayer.
      Jim

Comment

Frank: "...I'm no fan of clinton...I'm still upset with his bad behavior..."

I know what you mean. I just hate that balanced budget crap. Well W fixed that. Took us from a SURPLUS to trillions in debt. Dang that Clinton and his no debt policies!

Comment

Clinton gets credit for the surplus, just like he's gettnig credit for this deal. He didn't do anything to spring these two lunkheads exept show up. And he didn't do anything to create the surplus. The Soviets and the Eastern block went out of business. Saved us quite a bit of money. Employment was high, so tax revenue was high. Clinton inherited all that. From Reagan and Bush 41. What entitlement programs did Clinton cut? What useless social programs did he cut?

Having said that, truth is, W is undeniably a numbskull and yes he did screw the country's finances.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy_M View Post
            Clinton gets credit for the surplus, just like he's gettnig credit for this deal. He didn't do anything to spring these two lunkheads exept show up. And he didn't do anything to create the surplus. The Soviets and the Eastern block went out of business. Saved us quite a bit of money. Employment was high, so tax revenue was high. Clinton inherited all that. From Reagan and Bush 41. What entitlement programs did Clinton cut? What useless social programs did he cut?

Having said that, truth is, W is undeniably a numbskull and yes he did screw the country's finances.
            Clinton passed the Welfare Reform Bill which Bush started.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by toutahnow View Post
              clinton passed the welfare reform bill which bush started.

mark
              qed.

Comment

I cannot beleave the stupidity of these two American women going anywhere near Noth Korea knowing what would happen if court and giving Kim pox Jong-11 the upper hand and his three minutes of fame.

Tony

Comment

I hope Al Gore's TV network has to buy offsets for the carbon dioxide emissions from the Airplane ride.

Comment

Working...
                  X