X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need Oh, Atlanta

anybody have a mp3 of Bad Company's "Oh, Atlanta" they can e-mail me?

i can't find a copy of it anywhere and just need to listen to it a couple of times and maybe play it once for the female vocalist. quality doesn't have to be great just listenable. she finally admitted that the Krauss rendition is too slow and wants to beef it up but still have her stamp on it.

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Re: need Oh, Atlanta

bump

anybody? this is important for an upstart new band. or so i think

i'd hate to scrap this tune but if we must.....

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

I can find you a download, but don't have it myself to lend.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by Drip Trip
        You can buy it for .99 on Rhapsody.com

I'm listening to it right now...didja know Bad Co had memebers from Mott the Hoople and King Crimson? Baaaaad boys
        yes i do know that. right now a buck for a tune is extravagant for maybe 3 listenings. so i'm a cheap phucker but with a $7,000 eye surgery needed (and no insurance) i'm hoping the new band can help that fund along.

if it's too much of a problem then don't worry. the song will get scrapped

steve

Comment

Keep rockin' Steve.

http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/song/Oh_Atlanta/571361

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
            thanks, JC but it's not Bad Company's version. i can't find it ANYWHERE on the internet

oh well, we're doing Cake's version of I Will Survive. an anti-disco version. very punk/metal (old school metal) tune. definately the SG with massive gain!!

never thought the others would go for this. but then they went for for Jolene/Another Brick in the Wall. i'll introduce Fever done reggae style after the weekend.

i love to change $hit up as much as i can

steve

Comment

Steve, I just clicked this link again. I know you're a musician but I'm pretty sure that the link I list is Paul Rodgers playing harp & singing "Oh Atlanta" with Bad Company.

J.C.

Comment

JC that is the Gator Country Band. very close but no cigar. the vocals in this version are more clipped than Bad Co's

we'll make it work

steve

Comment

Working...
                X