Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fishing Stories & Pictures

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
    I would think if someone would cut loose with some state money,pay for the fish by the pound,the lower income people would have that river cleaned up in a few months.I haven't seen an aluminum can on the ground out here for ten years.

Dude, this IS Illinois. The only way to get money out of anyone in state government is if you got a senate seat for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by lmpg View Post
      Dude, this IS Illinois. The only way to get money out of anyone in state government is if you got a senate seat for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
        Cheater,
        You didn't fish for that.It was already on the shore,you just picked it up.
        Besides,that's not even the good stuff.I got a blister on my finger from taking so many pictures that day.Where's the rest of the job.
        What's really bad is that Rick can't even put his pics on his own thread. He has to hijack someone else's. I think someone didn't share their toys growing up.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

this is a picture of my fishing story. i'm sure dan can relate

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

I went stealhead fishing this weekend and caught one 8 lber and one 12 lber

Comment

I caught these yesterday one is 12 lbs the other is 15 lbs . I wish there was a way to make a living by fishing. No I can't be a guide or commercial fishermen it takes to much time away from family.

Comment

Dan, your steelhead get way bigger than ours this thread just reminds me of one more hobby I really miss.

3 weeks of school left!!!

Comment

Working...
                X