X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here We Go Again!

I cannot believe it and I think my head is about to explode. First we had Pelosi asking for a larger private jet so she could fly back to her district non-stop (probably a good idea security wise). Then we had Congress berate the Presidents of the Big 3 for traveling on private jets and now Congress is spending $200,000,000 to replace one of the jets set aside for Congress and buying two additional jets to increase the fleet for Congress to 3-private Gulfstream G550. Are we the tax-payers the only ones tightening our belts?

Mark
    Attached Files
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Re: Here We Go Again!

mark, does this mean we are no longer flying our private charter to the roundup

say it aint so

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Don't we already have an Air Force with many jets?

OH.., thats right, only the men and women that that put their lives up to protect this country can fly in such a lowly aircraft.

Congress needs nothing but the best. He11, why not? It's not their money. I'm pretty sure I bought a 1sq" of that carpet.

FILTHY PIGS!!! ALL OF THEM!!!!

Change

It's time for the people to change and stop being sheep, this is OUR country!!!
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Dora
        Hey, Does This Mean That We Don't have an airforce with a private jet.
        The air force has them too Dora, it's just that congress don't play well with others!
        info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          .............. Are we the tax-payers the only ones tightening our belts?
          I believe that is the case, yes. Pretty much all politicians can
          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            I cannot believe it and I think my head is about to explode.
            Mark
            On behalf of Brenda, please don't let this happen. It will make an awful mess for her to have to clean up.
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Fire Congress

Comment

Working...
              X