X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Goodnight Rosie" - The Movie

This was was my submission for the Ridgid Video Contest. Although the contest was canceled I still wanted to share my video. I look forward to next year contest with great anticipation. I promise next year to get a earlier start.

Mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V-o2T82RhE
    Last edited by ToUtahNow; 08-07-2009, 10:46 AM.
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Re: "Goodnight Rosie" - The Movie

what no gloves

does janna and larry know what you had their daughters dooo

and rosie use to be a pure white dog

i'm sure the the ridgid jetter can clean things up

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Cecil Demille would have been proud to be working with such gifted artists.

Comment

So how did you do the dog in the pipe video clip? BTW.. cute video and nice use of the microDrain

Comment

I'm going ot let YOU tell the girls the news, Dad . Good luck to you .

Josh....I'm not sure if the special effects crew wants us to share our secrets . So I'll leave that up to him LOL.
          Free Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Rosie sure was good to let the special effects crew work their magic. You are lucky you had 3 willing participants! I hope they all got treats at the end!
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

that was a great video Mark. Really well done. I didn't know the video contest was canceled but am kinda happy about that. I think Rick's video would've caused me to need therapy.
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

LOL. Mightly good, Mark. That was well worth the view.

Comment

First let me say, no animals were harmed during the filming of this video. We had a great time making it and I was surprised at how many people have asked how we did things. While I normally would say it's the magic of Hollywood we were not in Hollywood so I can explain.

1. To the guy who asked if the thing in the pipe was a rat, no it was not it was my puppy Rosie but her ears did not fit in the pipe.

2. To the many who asked if it was a puppy stuck in a pipe from an inspection, no I was holding a 3' piece of 4" pipe and Matea was holding the puppy on her lap.

3. To those who have asked if the light scared the puppy, no we made it a game and brought the light up a little each time until we could see the puppy. She is still playing with the pipe a week later.

4. To the guy who wanted to know how we made it look like the puppy was in the bowl, the puppy was in the bowl. When Matea stood up to call Baylee, Jana (SteamOperator2) crawled across the bathroom floor and put the puppy in the bowl.

5. To those who asked about why the puppy was not wet, she was soaked. We played in the yard with her and a hose before the shot but her fur did not show water very well.

6. To those who wonder if I prompted Baylee to say she loves Ridgid, no she really does love Ridgid. She had a great time in Ohio last year and is excited to return this year. Fred giving her those chocolate pipe wrench clenched the deal. She is a Ridgid fan for life.

7. To those wondering about Matea's smooth job of pushing the microDrain through the Kohler San Rafaei, I was surprised as anyone else and guess she must have watched me play with cameras before.

In closing I would just like to say, when I say I would like to thank the little people they really are the little people. Matea, Baylee and Rosie were all troopers through the entire process and I am proud of all of them.

Mark
                  Last edited by ToUtahNow; 08-07-2009, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Rosie's first debut and you didn't even use her stage name. So much for being treated like royalty.
                    Last edited by ToUtahNow; 08-08-2009, 12:43 AM.
                    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                      Rosie's first debut and you didn't even use her stage name. So much for being treated like royalty.
                      Actually, Rosie is her stage name. Her Pedigree name is Hellfire's Montana Rose out of the Hellfire Kennel in Montana.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                        Actually, Rosie is her stage name. Her Pedigree name is Hellfire's Montana Rose out of the Hellfire Kennel in Montana.

Mark
                        Well, you know you've overused your toilet when you've got "hellfire" coming out of it in reverse!

Sorry, cheesy I know, but I just couldn't help myself!

Great job, Mark, even with the veil of disbelief lifted from the videography.

Comment

Oh... that was not the PlumberRick approved plunger. Very cute video!

Comment

Originally posted by EasyEman View Post
                            Oh... that was not the PlumberRick approved plunger. Very cute video!
                            Matea already knew that.
                            She didn't want to hurt Rosie with the shear power of the professional piece of equipment.

Comment

Video made me smile.

You are a very lucky man as I'm sure you know.

J.C.

Comment

Working...
                              X