Might be a rough day,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might be a rough day,

So wish me luck. Maybe include me in your prayers if you will. At 8 in the morning they will be trying to put some stents in my heart. They are concerned with the condition of the artery and it could blow out, if so they will switch to bypass surgery. I'm just hoping they get me fixed any way they can, I'm tired of feeling bad all the time. Thanks,PaPaDan.
    info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Re: Might be a rough day,

Sending you luck, prayers and positive thoughts. Shake the nurses & doctors hands that you are able too and go in with confidence.

Looking forward to you posting how great you feel in a couple of weeks.

J.C.

Comment

I will say a prayer as soon as I finish typing. Think good thoughts, either way you are in good hands. Best of luck. Frank.

Comment

I wish you the good fortune of benefitting from the luck and skill of your masterful doctors.

I hope you start feeling better soon!
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

We will keep you and your doctor in our prayers.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

dan, hope all went well and you're on your way to quick speedy recovery.

please post when you're up to it.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Grab the nurses all you can; you can get away with it and they'll just say that you're responsive.

Hang in there man! I say fill ya up with Mike Linnig's tartar sauce, you'll be just like new!

Prayers heading your way after I rename my dog musambi lamb chips.
              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I hope everything went good for you Dan and you're on the road to feeling much better...
                Cheers! - Jim
                -------------
                All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Schopenhauer

Comment

Good Luck Dan!
                  INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                  Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

We are all pulling for you. Look forward to your future posts.

Comment

How about now? The Doctors did great and I'm on my way to feeling better. All of your prayers and best wishes worked like a charm, THANK YOU ALL! Will be home tomorrow and ready to dance, or at least sit up.
                        info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

awesome

Comment

That's great news! The power of prayer! Listen to your doctors, let them set the pace. Take care.

Comment

Did you shop the price around?

Did you go with the lowest bidder?

Did you get references from friends and neighbors?

Are they using imported Chinese stents?

What kind of warranty did you get?..lifetime?

Good to see you back on you feet already

Comment

Working...
                              X