Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We are the psychotic Wacko's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9JmEHsCv4c

If we let private insurance companies win then "We are the psychotic Wacko's"

While everybody is debating politics the American people are suffering.

I can't adopt the thinking that the poorest among us should suffer so that I can have a little extra cash in my pocket.

Legalize and tax marijuana to pay for it if we have to but get it done.

2 cents.

Lenny

Pronounced A-Bear Drain Care

I know, it doesn't make sense.

http://www.hebertdraincare.com

Comment

Hebert, that video makes me cynical towards some though.

How many of these folks are "something for nothing" people?

There should be some sort of screening for financial ability. A kind of "financial triage" to determine those truly in need.

They say the one guy's $500.00 annual co-pay is too much. Yet he has a new looking Ford truck in the driveway. I'd sell my couch, tv, whatever to make the co-pay before driving 200 miles to the free clinic.

I get the point though. The insurers have driven some out of the ability to make premiums causing the numbers to things like this to rise.

J.C.

Comment

There will always be some who take advantage - no doubt.

They've been closing public housing here since Katrina and putting in mixed income housing. One lady who was interviewed on the news said she had been living in that project for 40 years. 40 frickin years, she should have been kicked on her arse at least 35 years ago.

On the flip side, when my grandfather was young he lived in some of the same projects. My great grandfather worked his way out of the system.

I mooched off the system for several years after the engineering failure of Katrina, but worked myself into a better situation and personally have private health insurance.

I don't think we should make those who have a legitimate need suffer just because some will take advantage.

I think the health of our nation is worthwhile investment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHVwrCzRUX0

Lenny

Pronounced A-Bear Drain Care

I know, it doesn't make sense.

http://www.hebertdraincare.com

Comment

Lenny, let me first say thank you for working out of a bad situation. It would be nice if everyone on the system had the same ethics that you do but we all know they don't.

Think about this:
          1. Cows
          2. The Constitution
          3. The Ten Commandments

COWS
          Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that during the mad cow epidemic our government could track a single cow, born inCanada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she slept in the state of Washington? And, they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give each of them a cow.

THE CONSTITUTION
          They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq .... Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it has worked for over 200 years, and we're not using it anymore.

THE 10 COMMANDMENTS
          The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a courthouse or Congress is this -- you cannot post 'Thou Shalt Not Steal' 'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery' and 'Thou Shall Not Lie' in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians ... it creates ahostile work environment.

Also, think about this ... if you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone -- YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM! It is time for America to speak up!
          Yep, I passed it on!
          Last edited by NHMaster3015; 08-17-2009, 06:09 PM. Reason: I screwed it up
          sigpic

Comment

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and again and expecting a different result.

It is time to cut the apron strings, cut the freeloaders loose, quit feeding their laziness, we have generations abusing the system that just happens to be top heavy with administration trying to figure out how to get more funds to feed their future generations.

When the populace discovers that it can vote itself enrichment programs from the public coffers the democracy is doomed. The more people on the programs equals more votes for those that propose these same programs that feed their inability to work their way out of their situation, more babies equals more money.

Anybody that receives money from any govt sponsored program should be required to submit to regular drug tests, test dirty your off the money, period.

3 year limit on money, period.

With this health Care Fiasco we will exceed our 50% thresh hold whereas we have more than 50% of the population getting free handouts from those of us that make up the minority of working taxpaying individuals, how will we sustain ?
            sigpic
            www.uandiplumbing.com

Comment

Time to get out the flame throwers and make a few 'grades' of people extinct.
              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
                Time to get out the flame throwers and make a few 'grades' of people extinct.
                huh? Man, that's out there.

After 9/11 and the resultant mini-depression it caused, my doc prescribed some darn sedative...Zoloft?....but it helped me focus. I used it for 3 months and everything is a-okay now.
                Last edited by Drip Trip; 08-20-2009, 10:11 AM.
                (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                  It's official, MSNBC has labeled all of us that disagree with the administration as dangerous, gun toting, NAZI, psycho wacko's. Oh well, everyone has to be something
                  who said that? just tell me where they are and i will get my uniform and gun and go show them a wacko psycho. who said that? you mean you hate George Bush and someone called you that? who?
                  http://www.blackbookoftools.com
                  http://www.gronim.com

Comment

Working...
                  X