We are the psychotic Wacko's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are the psychotic Wacko's

It's official, MSNBC has labeled all of us that disagree with the administration as dangerous, gun toting, NAZI, psycho wacko's. Oh well, everyone has to be something
    sigpic

Re: We are the psychotic Wacko's

Link please.
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

NHM, I watched FOX NEws channel for years when President Bush was in office and Sean Hannity repeatedly referred to those who spoke out against the war in iraq or President Bush as antiAmerican, un patriotic, and aiding terrorism. Liberal media and the Obama administration are proving they are no different than conservative media and the the former Bush administration. The only losers are the American public. I'm curious why opposition to our military presence in iraq and afgahanistan is nonexistant? IS everybody suddenly on board? I believe the beating the democrats are taking now may well carry into the next elections and we will once again see republicans take control. They will offer nothing to resolve the situation with illegals, healthcare, trade deficit, job loss or anything else destroying our country. Business as usual, different political party same lies and inaction.

Comment

Yeah, a news story here about Marines fighting Taliban didn't get one comment. Last year, there would have been hundreds against the very same action. It is a little weird.

When the "fringe" outnumber the others, what is the fringe then?

Since I was a teen, I've been standing up against certain forceable actions by the feds. I know their dirty tricks and reputation-ruining methods and labeling someone Nazi is #1 in their book and a old tactic.

Problem is, most people hate the Nazis for killing every sort of white person----Nazis were not racist, they hated everyone.
        (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Comment

Probably the thing that bothers me the most lately is nothing is about liberty or freedom anymore. Its never mentioned. This country is changing and its fueled by everyone's "right" to free stuff and irresponsibility.

Comment

Be right wing isnt a crime. Working is a gift to yourself and others. The left cant handle Fox News how are they going to handle are health care?
            I have been more out spoken about my views. Liberals seems to operate on feelings and fairness which makes them Wackos. If want to wait a month to go the dentist to pay for a new K-60 that my business not Obama's.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
              NHM, I watched FOX NEws channel for years when President Bush was in office and Sean Hannity repeatedly referred to those who spoke out against the war in iraq or President Bush as antiAmerican, un patriotic, and aiding terrorism. Liberal media and the Obama administration are proving they are no different than conservative media and the the former Bush administration. The only losers are the American public. I'm curious why opposition to our military presence in iraq and afgahanistan is nonexistant? IS everybody suddenly on board? I believe the beating the democrats are taking now may well carry into the next elections and we will once again see republicans take control. They will offer nothing to resolve the situation with illegals, healthcare, trade deficit, job loss or anything else destroying our country. Business as usual, different political party same lies and inaction.

If it didn't have such dire consequences for the American public it would be humerous wouldn't it?

You would think they would all get whip lash changing directions as fast as they do.

I believe about a year ago I said the Obama would not bring all the troops home, they would just make the war their own.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                If it didn't have such dire consequences for the American public it would be humerous wouldn't it?

You would think they would all get whip lash changing directions as fast as they do.

I believe about a year ago I said the Obama would not bring all the troops home, they would just make the war their own.
                You were right! Now it's the good war, the one that doesn't get much mention and certainly no dissension that I'm aware of. The troops are still brave, heroic and doing their job, so what changed? I know, I know.
                Last edited by Frankiarmz; 08-13-2009, 01:50 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=DANE;246154]Be right wing isnt a crime. Working is a gift to yourself and others. The left cant handle Fox News how are they going to handle are health care?
                  I have been more out spoken about my views. Liberals seems to operate on feelings and fairness which makes them Wackos. If want to wait a month to go the dentist to pay for a new K-60 that my business not Obama's.[/QUO

I've listened to both liberals and conservatives and in my opinion neither group has it correct. I find the truth or right thing to do somewhere between the two. My problem is not with the "Left" handling health care, it's with the government in general taking over and making all the rules then forcing me to accept it and pay for others. I don't find anything feeling or fair about forcing an agenda that does not have the support of the American people. What is the rush? If the democrats gave us the specifics of what they are proposing, so we could have an intelligent debate it would prevent a lot of the recent upset with our legislators. Many things about America were not going well under President Bush, not that I'm blaming him for all of it, just as things are not going well under President Obama. Maybe this was not the time to overhaul health care? Maybe we need to bring back jobs and employ Americans? There is nothing fair about the global economy and our trade deficit. All the inexpensive products we get from communist china and the rest of the world come with a hidden cost of unemployed Americans. Every administration and politician seems to ignore this fact! Our money goes out and never comes back, seems like the behavior of "Wackos" on both sides of the aisle.

Comment

The problem, as I see it (my own little means-nothing-to-no-one opinion), is that we're in a situation where there probably is no real RIGHT answer. There are people with what could possibly be a good plan that will get us what we want. But, if we don't know or can't agree on what our goal is, how are we to implement a plan that has a goal? How are we to implement health care when none of us really know what we want in a government health care system, and there's many of us that don't even want the government to manage health care? How do we do all these things when we can't agree on what they are supposed to be?

It's the kind of thing that always goes on in Washington. One group says "OOOOO saying this gets us positive responses from a test group!!!" And all of a sudden every git up for election starts talking about that. So then the rest of us start caring about all that. Or not. Personally, I'm just happy to have a job. I have to travel 3 hours a day (minimum) for not so great pay, but it's a job and I'm doggone happy to have it.

What the gits up in Washington think I care about is so beyond what I actually care about, I don't pay attention to them any more. My elected officials don't have a clue what their people want. I really seriously doubt our elected officials could design a health care system that would work. All I know is that my hard-earned tax dollars would be used to pay for it. And yet again, I'd get nothing in return. The IRS doesn't give out thanks for your dollars. They give out pain when you don't send them the dollars.

Yeah...it's starting to sound like a rant. I need to shut up now. Y'all have a fine day.
                    I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

[QUOTE=Frankiarmz;246184
                      I've listened to both liberals and conservatives and in my opinion neither group has it correct. I find the truth or right thing to do somewhere between the two. My problem is not with the "Left" handling health care, it's with the government in general taking over and making all the rules then forcing me to accept it and pay for others. I don't find anything feeling or fair about forcing an agenda that does not have the support of the American people. What is the rush? If the democrats gave us the specifics of what they are proposing, so we could have an intelligent debate it would prevent a lot of the recent upset with our legislators. Many things about America were not going well under President Bush, not that I'm blaming him for all of it, just as things are not going well under President Obama. Maybe this was not the time to overhaul health care? Maybe we need to bring back jobs and employ Americans? There is nothing fair about the global economy and our trade deficit. All the inexpensive products we get from communist china and the rest of the world come with a hidden cost of unemployed Americans. Every administration and politician seems to ignore this fact! Our money goes out and never comes back, seems like the behavior of "Wackos" on both sides of the aisle.[/QUOTE]

Well said.

Some tough questions need to asked, followed by some even tougher answers. Problem is, no one in washington has the huevos to ask them, or more importantly, answer them.

Comment

Sandy; I honestly do not care which side of the fence you are on, but you have to care. We all have to care, and moreover we have to pay attention and be heard. Not caring is what got us here.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                          Sandy; Not caring is what got us here.
                          I shortened your quote, but you hit the nail on the head! For thirty plus years we were too busy shopping, vacationing and watching sports to pay attention to what was happening to our country. Milions upon millions of American jobs gone and we said nothing! Millions upon millions of illegals and we demanded nothing be done! I'd like to say millions of Americans did not vote because they said it didn't matter, but I don't know if the outcome would be different? Maybe the best we can do now is vote them out as fast as possible until they get the hint that we will not allow them to remain in office and ignore our wishes. I usually avoid the politicians who hang out in front of our polling centers when we go to vote, next time I will tell them just what I think.

Comment

Can you feel it? I do.
                            I'm starting to feel like the PEOPLE are uniting and feeling fed up with the business as usual BS from BOTH sides.
                            I'm hearing more and more people discuss politics. People that could normally care less. People are starting to sit up and take notice and it's about time.

Ask yourself this:
                            Republicans: Do you truly feel your party is representing YOU?

Democrats: Do you truly feel your party is representing YOU?

What do you do, switch parties, or STAND UP and DEMAND your party represent you and not their own special interest?

I've said it a thousand times, the problem is not the D's and R's, IT'S THE GOVERNMENT as a whole, and I think THE PEOPLE are slowly starting to see that!
                            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I'm not sure that either "side" is ever right.

I AM sure that it's a good thing that people are involved again.

J.C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX4xpH2KEgg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYUmC...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh0UI...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                              X