X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug ridden site...no help at all

I have spent 2 hours trying to find pertinent information on one of my Ridgid tools. The illustrations are so tiny nothing can be discerned with any certainty. The parts numbers are not accompanied by a description. I tried to sign in and was denied...I sent an e-mail and the link opened and did not allow me in again. I was sent an e-mail to change my password, I changed the password only to be told "that e-mail is already in use" This site is full of glitches, bugs and frustrations...any suggestions? Obviously you cannot contact a human being here. I am looking for a new hook and eye pad for my r2600 5" orbital sander...the only illustration...tiny tiny tiny...shows 5 barely discderable objects that could be the pad. My machine has a pad and nothing like the illustration's plethora of 5" discs one on top of the other ad infinetum. Lots of circular logic in their software...can someone for ward this post to a human being? owlafaye@yahoo.com...thanks

Re: Bug ridden site...no help at all

parts list,
    http://www.ridgid.com/ASSETS/9012214...600_274_PL.pdf

If you have the Adobe Reader you should have two symbols in the menu bar, a "+" and a "-" and that will blow up the picture and reduce it,

there should also be a box next to the symbols that one can click on and chose the level of zoom,

here is the owner manual
    http://www.ridgid.com/ASSETS/5AF7033...00_274_Man.pdf

I think I have posted the correct tool
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Re: Bug ridden site...no help at all

Is this the part you are looking for?
      It just might also be stocked at Home Depot,
      I vaguely remember seeing it there

39 590936001
      40 660369001
      41 300527002
      42 660011003
      43 900483007
      Attached Files

Comment