X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Biggest fish

The one in this picture is my second biggest lake trout. 41 inches.

Comment

547lb marlin in Hawai'i never do that again. It was like doing leg presses for 30 minutes.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

63# Yellowfin Tuna off the coast of Maryland Eastern shore. I had to give up the rod when my back gave out.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
          And according to the news I heard, big enough to start your own thermometer company.

J.C.
          I'll take a few feet off the tail, please. I need to recharge a few mercury gauges.
          Last edited by Plumbus; 08-21-2009, 08:59 AM.

Comment

I thought plumbers were bad when they were talking "war stories" about their work, but now the FISH STORIES---

Comment

I caught this 34" Walleye up in MN the other day....................oh wait, that was a dream.
              Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I caught a 22" 2lb Salmon while ice fishing at Costco in Phoenix AZ
                does that count?

Cactus Man

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
                  I thought plumbers were bad when they were talking "war stories" about their work, but now the FISH STORIES---
                  Just wait, Rick will probably put up some gay pictures of him holding some roots just because he feels left out.

I also caught a 25lb Jack Crevalle on 8 lb line from a pier.
                  Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I don't know about biggest fish but as far as sharks go here is one that took me forever to tie up along side.

Mark
                    Attached Files
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Beach fishing the gulf and caught a fish that was about 2 lb. Got him in to about 15 ft of me and a 5ft shark grabbed my fish and got hooked. You aint never seen a white boy cut a fishing line so fast as I walked on top of the gulf to get out of the water. My brother and I were wading about waist deep while fishing. Biggest fish landed was a 47 lb catfish below Barkley dam.
                      info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

44" Northern Pike up in Ontario several years ago.

Note to self: Make sure tackle box is closed AND LATCHED before landing one of those.

Comment

My largest fish was 300# 6'7" Sturgeon, it was to big I had to let it go. The largest fish I kept was a 48# Chinook Salmon caught on the Salmon River near Lincoln City, OR. I was 13 yr's old it took me a half hour to bring it to the bank I had my drag on my real to tight and when i netted it near the shore the hook was almost bent strait out. I am not sure how it stayed on.

Comment

I went Sturgeon fishing yesterday here is a pic of one that I caught:

Comment

I just caught two 1/2# Tuna steaks. Damn thats some good stuff. Fresh off the boat. Looked like choice aged beef.

Comment

Working...
                              X