its coming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: its coming

Stop listening to these woosies! I'll tell you how to start your marriage off on the right foot. Begin with a drug and alcohol induced free for all at the reception, get a little physically and verbally abusive with your in-laws and new bride. Put them on notice that you are a loose cannon! Trust me, anything positive you do after that will be greatly appreciated. Rock on

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
      no one says you can't. we've got one and are almost ready to gig if we could only find a dependable drummer.

steve

My neighbors complain when we make any noise

Comment

4 days 22 hours!

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
          4 days 22 hours!
          Almost swear I can see those numbers shaking!
          info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
            My neighbors complain when we make any noise
            actually we get some nice compliments frm the neighbors at all 3 locations we rehearse. we also wrap it up by 8:30 so it's not too much of a PITA for them

steve
            In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

4 days 5 hours!!!! or 101 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

4 days 5 hours!!!! or 101 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!
                you can always just move, change you identity, and hope SHE never finds out where or who you are

it'a almost too late for cold feet

steve
                In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

i can probably hide in rick's shop ill bet you i can probably hide under rick's tools and not be found for quite a while... I can change my first name to a J one and hope i get adopted by Mark, but if Joey hasnt had sucess with that one I doubt I will, hmmm strux is that an invitation? I could get used to the beach bum lifestyle i think....
                  Last edited by wrench spinner; 08-24-2009, 03:02 PM.

Comment

i can probably hide in rick's shop ill bet you i can probably hide under rick's tools and not be found for quite a while... I can change my first name to a J one and hope i get adopted by Mark, but if Joey hasnt had sucess with that one I doubt I will, hmmm strux is that an invitation? I could get used to the beach bum lifestyle i think....
                    I'm not sure who you've been talking to but Joey IS our adopted daughter. Either way I will ask Joey what she thinks about a new baby brother. However, it will mean you will get stuck with Rick as a brother in law. It will kind of be like Randy Quaid in Christmas Vacation only closer.

Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                      I'm not sure who you've been talking to but Joey IS our adopted daughter. Either way I will ask Joey what she thinks about a new baby brother. However, it will mean you will get stuck with Rick as a brother in law. It will kind of be like Randy Quaid in Christmas Vacation only closer.

Mark
                      LOL too funny!

Comment

All kidding aside I wish you the best of luck. Brenda and I have been married 38-years, 8-months, 23-days and 7-hours and I wouldn't trade a minute of it for anything. Know that all of your forum family will be with you in spirit.

Mark
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

its 21 yrs for me and still going
                          its up to you two how far yours will last
                          Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                          http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                          http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

I forgot I couldnt disapear even if I wanted to, I am sure Rosie Could find me......

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post

Mark
                              I only have older brothers. Sure, I'll take a younger version. But you are on your own with Rick just like evryone else.
                              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Need a time check!
                                info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Working...
                                X