Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

****VIDEO*** My Neighbors Abusing Dogs - SO NOT RIGHT!!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ****VIDEO*** My Neighbors Abusing Dogs - SO NOT RIGHT!!!

You Tube socks
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
      The rest of your neighbors should be glad they have you watching the area when they're away. You're like a one-man neighborhood watch.
      My thought was kinda opposite. Some neighbors really resent nosy people....
      (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Comment

Originally posted by Drip Trip View Post
        My thought was kinda opposite. Some neighbors really resent nosy people....
        I know it can go both ways, but if he's calling the cops when someone is stealing your kid's bike or beating on a dog I'd be OK with it.

Comment

I know it can go both ways, but if he's calling the cops when someone is stealing your kid's bike or beating on a dog I'd be OK with it.

I like my privacy but I am lucky to have great neighbors who look out for each other to.

I have a lab that is great she has been the best dog I have every had. Dogs are great and make good friends, protectors and hunting buddies. It's just wrong when people abuse them like that. You did the right thing man! WTG

One thing to say to those jerks

Comment

you blew it. had you had permanent tats inked onto your legs, you could be the poster child.

don't give ridgid any ideas

i can only imagine where the "ridgid" tat would be inked

p.s. good job on the surveillance all you need now is a microexplorer and then you can really catch the dirt.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

you blew it. had you had permanent tats inked onto your legs, you could be the poster child.

don't give ridgid any ideas

i can only imagine where the "ridgid" tat would be inked

p.s. good job on the surveillance all you need now is a microexplorer and then you can really catch the dirt.

rick.

LOL - I wish RIDGID had socks

BTW - Who told you I was getting the RIDGID tattoo?

I only told like 2 people, News Travels fast huh

I will post pictures after I get it

Oh and ya, I need to get a microexplorer
              Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
              New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

We had one boy--a 30-something--out here that could not mind his own business. The day after he got back from logging camp, BANG!, someone shot him in the nose. Bullet went up his nose, through his brain and out the top of his head.

Problem with country life is the owls don't have video cameras. He got done on a back road around midnight while in his truck. No witnesses and the owls ain't talking---they know better.
                (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Comment

Great thread but please no more pictures of plumbingskool's legs. I don't care what sock you are wearing!

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                    You could probably put on some weight with those wings. I am gonna miss having you here during the Saturday picnic Those grilled wings looked awesome.
                    MMMMMmmmmmm wings

I haven't cooked this much this year, only like once, I am going to have to BBQ by the weekend for sure, I love and miss my wings.

I had no idea RIDGID had a picnic

Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV

Comment

Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
                      Great thread but please no more pictures of plumbingskool's legs. I don't care what sock you are wearing!
                      OK - I promise no more leg pics

Comment

Working...
                      X