X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The beginning of Project RIDGID

Here are some pictures of the beginning stages of my shop (garage). In the pictures are just a portion of my tools because some are at the site of a remodel im doing.
    Missing tools from pictures: Another job site radio, R0410 wet saw,MS1290LZA 12 in sliding miter and MSUV stand ,R25001 1/4 sheet sander,R3210 worm drive circ saw, R250SFA finish nailer, R250AFA angled finish nailer and my 2048-0S 48x24 storage chest.
    The other side of the shop is getting set up as a work area so I can build cabinets and other projects.
    I will update with more pics as the project progresses........
    (Sorry if the quality of the pics isnt the greatest)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CLDS; 08-30-2009, 09:39 PM.

Re: The beginning of Project RIDGID

more pics:
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice collection CLDS... I'm still slowly building my collection. ya got me beat by a long shot. So far I have.

18v Drill (gen 1)
      18v impact
      18v recip (gen 1)
      18v circular saw
      18v saber saw

Maybe some day I'll catch up

Comment

Thank you Sir! I am very proud of my growing Ridgid collection and hope for it to keep growing. I lucked into the banner today at my local Home Depot.

Comment

I noted that Ridgid has the banner/flag for sale on their promotional items webpage (it's a 3'x5' vinyl sign/flag). I was thinking of doing something like that myself, but feel that it could be overdone.

My garage is all gray, with black and stainless steel cabinents, tool chests, etc. Then, all the tools are Ridgid orange and black/grey, except for a few items (lawn tools [Cub Cadet powertools, and Fiskars handtools], and a few Bosch items (PS-40 [I think] impactor, etc.).

But, you've got quite a nice setup there. Way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
            Nice collection CLDS... I'm still slowly building my collection. ya got me beat by a long shot. So far I have.

18v Drill (gen 1)
            18v impact
            18v recip (gen 1)
            18v circular saw
            18v saber saw

Maybe some day I'll catch up
            Oh Josh. You'll catch up in no time. It's addictive (similar to the Forum). Once you get going on more projects like your foundation excavation/crack repair project, you'll find you need to get this, and then that, and then this. It's something that grows on you. At least, that's what I tell my wife.

I think the only thing holding you back is that I'm sure you have lots of tools available to you to use/borrow, be it from co-workers or work, so that you don't necessarily need to buy. Man, what I would give for that! More money for cigars and golf!

Comment

Originally posted by CLDS View Post
              more pics:
              I think I spy a DeWalt compressor hiding in there. TRAITOR!!!!!

Comment

The Dewalt compressor has been sold to make way for another Ridgid compressor.

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
                  I noted that Ridgid has the banner/flag for sale on their promotional items webpage (it's a 3'x5' vinyl sign/flag). I was thinking of doing something like that myself, but feel that it could be overdone.

My garage is all gray, with black and stainless steel cabinents, tool chests, etc. Then, all the tools are Ridgid orange and black/grey, except for a few items (lawn tools [Cub Cadet powertools, and Fiskars handtools], and a few Bosch items (PS-40 [I think] impactor, etc.).

But, you've got quite a nice setup there. Way to go.
                  I got my banner from my local Home Depot

Comment

Amember of this forum that works at the HD sent me a banner a few years ago. I use it as a back stop for my ridgid lathe.
                    Last edited by papadan; 09-09-2009, 10:22 PM.
                    info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Im trying to talk another manager at another local depot to give me another one since it is two sided and id really like to display the other side too. I will post a pic of the other side tomorrow. The other side has several drills and the J.D. Power award trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by CLDS View Post
                        The Dewalt compressor has been sold to make way for another Ridgid compressor.
                        Forgiven.

Comment

Working...
                        X