X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crime and Punishment

In the absence of adequate punishment, crime rises! I watched a News show today and saw judge jeanine piro blaming the cops for not properly investigating that kidnapper/rapist, but there was no mention of the parole officer and the "years" he or she failed to do the right job. Thanks to Fox News I am aware of the many judges who give very weak sentences to child molestors and the states that refuse to adopt strict child protective laws. Prisons are overcrowded, and criminals seem to be getting the upper hand with soft judges and police who are weakened by the many lawsuits that arise from not doing everything in their power to protect the rights of the criminal. I'm afraid these shocking and tragic cases will grow more common unless and until the law abiding folks pressure the justice system to do a better job of punishing the guilty, accounting for their whereabouts and conduct when released, and putting the safety of the general public above the rights and comfort of the criminals.

Re: Crime and Punishment

All I can say is it is too little too late to stop the madness.

Unless it's your own flesh and blood being a victim of crime and violence...

we take it all as entertainment because it's in movies/video games/tv and internet.

You just have to move to where the violence is down, that way you've protected your best interest. Otherwise you play the gamble with you and yours.

Sounds harsh but I watched Law & Order with no emotion to the victims, I watched it for the suspense. << Majority feel this way to the only violence we see.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Cops are great at writing tickets and making out crime reports . I'm armed ,and take care of Myself and family. Wife is also trained and armed. The cops won't be there for You!
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I don't think any sexual predator should live long enough to be booked, much less have a trial or serve time. MHO
        info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by papadan View Post
          I don't think any sexual predator should live long enough to be booked, much less have a trial or serve time. MHO

I truly think we should put our minds together and create a video game where instead of killing the "good" people, lets make a game that blows the arms and legs off of predators, including other parts.

But sure the rights advocates would say HEY! That's wrong. Only police and innocent bystandards...like what's already acceptable on the tv and video it seems.

Comment

Bring back public hangings
            sigpic

Comment

I agree with public hanging or the electric chair or firing squad or stoning to death.

There is a trial going on here now where 3 black men kidnapped a young man and his girl friend. They tortured them both, raped them both, killed both of them, stuffed her in a trash can and set her on fire and put him on the train tracks and set him on fire. The first one got life with no chance for parole.

The father of one of the victims was asking what you have to do in Tennessee to get the death penalty.

Rumors have surfaced the father is already trying to buy a hit on all three of them.

Sad sad times we live in, although there is nothing that happens in todays world that did not happen when Christ walked the earth.

G3

Comment

Originally posted by G3sprinklers View Post
                I agree with public hanging or the electric chair or firing squad or stoning to death.

There is a trial going on here now where 3 black men kidnapped a young man and his girl friend. They tortured them both, raped them both, killed both of them, stuffed her in a trash can and set her on fire and put him on the train tracks and set him on fire. The first one got life with no chance for parole.

The father of one of the victims was asking what you have to do in Tennessee to get the death penalty.

Rumors have surfaced the father is already trying to buy a hit on all three of them.

Sad sad times we live in, although there is nothing that happens in todays world that did not happen when Christ walked the earth.

G3

Correct.

And there has been more blood spilled, more acts of atrocity been committed in the name of religion.

Comment

G3
                  If this is the same incident, it had to be a couple years ago? The young couple got lost or was looking for dirtections and ran into this group of scum. Why did it take so long to come to trail? Brutal rape and killing, no justice from the law!

Comment

That is the one, they were car jacked.

G3

Comment

Years ago in Coos Bay Oregon, A man raped a Woman. He was tied to the base of wood piers, below a rail Road Bridge. It was in the mud at low tide. High tied was the judicial system. Never caught the one that did it. Who needs cops?
                      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                        Years ago in Coos Bay Oregon, A man raped a Woman. He was tied to the base of wood piers, below a rail Road Bridge. It was in the mud at low tide. High tied was the judicial system. Never caught the one that did it. Who needs cops?
                        He probably suffered much less than his victim, and did not have to live with the nightmares of the event. Sounds very humane.

Comment

Haven't you heard about global warming?

We all try to pitch in to help the planet. We install CFL bulbs, better furnaces and air conditioners and you want to use perfectly good electricity to dispose of scumbags???
                          In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Comment

Water boarding under the R R. trestle works for Me. Nice, waiting for the tide, all by His lonesome .

Comment

Working...
                            X