Blocking Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blocking Question

Didn't there used to be a way that you could prevent seeing any postings from a certain person? I know that other forums have this feature and I though this one did too but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Was this something we used to have and don't any longer or am I having another 60's moment?
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Re: Blocking Question

Who do you want to block? Why?

Is it me? Did I do something to offend? Do you really think I give a flying hoot?
    (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Comment

Thank you for your non answer to my question. Actually, I'd never even heard of you before you posted to this thread.
      All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Dave, I've seen it on other forums like woodnet, but I don't believe we ever had it here. If we did, there would be a couple real lonely posters.
        info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
          Thank you for your non answer to my question. Actually, I'd never even heard of you before you posted to this thread.
          I'm very insulted! I'm blocking you now and not telling you how to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drip Trip View Post
            I'm very insulted! I'm blocking you now and not telling you how to do it.
            I'm very sorry and I apolo............oh wait you can't see this. Never mind.

Comment

I thought we did have the block feature at one time, but I've been trying to block the lot of ya for a while now so I can enjoy this forum and my opinions by myself but now I can't figure it out, nobody replies

Seriously though, I do remember the block option? I wouldn't put any money on it but i do recall.
              INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
              Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

AH HA, Just figured it out.
                Click "user cp" in upper left.
                Click "edit ignore list" from menu on left (in red)
                INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

You can also go to someone's profile, click on the "user lists" and select ignore.

Of Course.....someone will have to relay this to BD since he can't read my post.

Comment

Did the OP mention who he wants to block?

Comment

The OP thinks that's nobody's business but his own. Or, maybe he doesn't want to block anyone in particular but just wanted to know about a feature that he couldn't seem to find.

Comment

Anyone seen BadgerDave? He seams to have disappeared?
                        info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

I'm over at Woussko's, his howler broke and I'm helping him fix it.

Comment

BD
                            Your comments smack of censorship. Are you related to Dick Nixon?

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbus View Post
                              BD
                              Your comments smack of censorship. Are you related to Dick Nixon?
                              I'm not sure where you're coming from with that but if you say so. What did Tricky have to do with censoring, he's was more about lying?

Comment

Working...
                              X