• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dunbar and PlumbingSkool

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
    I hope you've quit that nasty habit
    Yes..Yes I have Bill.
    I have a habitual personality.I had to replace it with with something else.
    Periodic nose picking is working quite well.
    I've gone ahead and made the seating arrangement at a couple of eating establishments we'll be attending.Guess what?We're sitting together.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
      Yes..Yes I have Bill.
      I have a habitual personality.I had to replace it with with something else.
      Periodic nose picking is working quite well.
      I'm cool with that it only affects you! But, please don't teach my impressionable hubby any more bad habits!
      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

I just see him balancing earning money VS. watching Rick doing parlor tricks for three days.

Uh-Oh I just realized something.Mark,Joey,Hawk,we've seen them all before.
        Rick,you better have some new stuff.
        I'm not sitting through last years act again.
        Hey, I've got a 14-month-old little boy. He would probably be quite enthralled and amazed - if Rick can keep him entertained for 4 days, he's got my vote.

Comment

Oh that's right,last year I was leaving spitoons all over the lobby and restaraunt.

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
            Hey, I've got a 14-month-old little boy. He would probably be quite enthralled and amazed - if Rick can keep him entertained for 4 days, he's got my vote.
            Are you kidding me? Rick can't even entertain himself for 4 days! None of us are scared of kids though. You may want to bring some table toys for restaurants--it may be the only place he gets bored.
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
              Are you kidding me? Rick can't even entertain himself for 4 days! None of us are scared of kids though. You may want to bring some table toys for restaurants--it may be the only place he gets bored.
              Oh, no. I'll sick him on DirtyHands - my little guy is pretty good already; he may tackle DH and see if he has any knives on him.

He's a great little boy - he's very entertaining, and also very easily entertained. He'll have a blast at the restaurants. But, we will definitely be bringing a week's supply of treats and toys. Always be prepared.

Comment

Working...
              X