Just...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just...

Something else to think and debate about.

http://www.capitalismalovestory.com/

J.C.

Re: Just...

He has never had much credibility with me but I noticed recently the Libs are trying to distance themselves. He has made too many false accusations and be caught. Now he is jumping on the latest and the greatest of emotional subjects so that he can line his pockets. He almost sound like a Capitalist.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Maybe he will shed some light on specific events, but I don't need a history of tragic or crooked events that lead to our current situation. I just want our legislators stop dragging their feet on the wrong issues and get moving to make us a sustainable society and world leader again! healthcare for illegals, open borders, dependence on other countries for our consumable goods and debt to communist china are no longer acceptable practices. Real jobs that keep American dollars in America, someone make that film and I'll watch it. I still can't accept that our tax dollars are being used to bailout banks and other businesses and they refuse to cutback on bonuses! If they are so good at knowing what it takes to be successful then they don't need our money!
      Last edited by Frankiarmz; 09-06-2009, 09:05 PM.

Comment

I like the end of the promo with the 3 security guards looking at Moore like he's a punching bag at the Y...
        (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Comment

Working...
        X