X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So What Did He Say?

Health Care = 900 billion ? But it won't cost the tax payer?

Shazaam, and they said Reagan used voodo economics.

Is he determined to ram this down our throats whether we like it or not?
    sigpic

Re: So What Did He Say?

How much is your healthcare insurance premium? Monthly?

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
      How much is your healthcare insurance premium? Monthly?

J.C.
      Not as much as what this CLOWN will give You
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

the best insurance i could find is over $600/mo for me alone. it doesn't cover my cataract or much anything else. i pretty much have to get frostbite during hurricane season before it pays off.

affordable insurance isn't the answer. affordable health care is

steve
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

The President said a lot, I heard no coverage for illegals, does that mean instead of getting extended treatment for serious conditions they will either be deported or allowed to die here? He said those of us who have insurance will keep it with "No" changes! He said something about malpractice reform. My question is, did he speak the truth? The republicans seemed to be ready to explode, so why didn't one of them stand up and call him a liar? Why the heck can't we get the straight story?????? Plenty of smiles, handshakes, and pats on the back cause they have their healthcare coverage,car alotments and don't live in the real world. I heard plenty of promises, but they seem to be broken very easily in washington. Who can we believe?

Comment

You people can always enlist.

I pay a mere $47.51 a month for a single plan. A family plan is a little over $210 a month.

Comment

I don't believe any of the politicians
              all i know is it will cost me more and the lazy never had a job will get the free ride again..
              Oooh share the wealth

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                My question is, did he speak the truth? The republicans seemed to be ready to explode, so why didn't one of them stand up and call him a liar?

a republican did shout out "YOU LIE"
                26 second version, with sub titles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov4FK...eature=related

2:28 version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foOioaQf-c8

Sept. 9, 2009 -- It's hard to hear at first, but yes, at 1:28 into this clip, the President of the United States was indeed heckled while addressing Congress. The outburst came from Rep. Joe Wilson...
                Last edited by BHD; 09-10-2009, 07:16 PM.
                Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                attributed to Samuel Johnson
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

I know..he said "I'm gonna screw you all"!!!!
                  Except it took him 45+ minutes to tells us

Cactus Man

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
                    the best insurance i could find is over $600/mo for me alone. it doesn't cover my cataract or much anything else. i pretty much have to get frostbite during hurricane season before it pays off.

affordable insurance isn't the answer. affordable health care is

steve
                    I thought I was hard done by in Australia paying around $160.00/month for myself for private health insurance and medicare which payes for hospital and medical.

Tony

Comment

Thursday on NPR they discussed the cost angle, and the "cost nothing" promise is only looking forward 10 years, after that they don't know if it will pay for itself or not. See 10 years takes you two years past when he could potentially be in office, so he could rightly claim "it didn't happen on my watch", and whoever inherits it won't get slammed with the bill until 2 years into their term, making them the bad guy who couldn't find funding for another entitlement.
                      ---------------
                      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                      ---------------
                      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                      ---------
                      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                      ---------
                      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

If there is waste? Why wait to pass a bill? If illegals won't be covered, why are they covered now at our expense? I am not asking these questions to be inhumane, but we simply can't afford to pay for the healthcare of illegals who should not be here in the first place and do not contribute to the system in the second! There must be a point at which we have to say NO!. I understand that it will cost lives, but do we continue on this path of economic suicide?

Comment

Frankie, he said no coverage for illegals but the congress voted down any provision that would require verification. typical end run.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X