Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
wish me luck Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wish me luck

    putting in new tile in all 3 bathrooms tomorow, sat and sunday =D

  • #2
    Re: wish me luck

    Good luck, that is pretty darn ambitious.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: wish me luck

      "that is pretty darn ambitious"

      I second that. I hope you have some help!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: wish me luck

        Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
        "that is pretty darn ambitious"

        I second that. I hope you have some help!
        ya actually my older brothers gonna help lol so we should be ok =p

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: wish me luck

          make sure you get some knee pads and use them from the start, not when your knees start hurting.

          I always think I can get away with no pads, then I spend the next few days whining like a 13 year old girl

          Good Luck and show us some before/after pic's
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: wish me luck

            Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
            make sure you get some knee pads and use them from the start, not when your knees start hurting.

            I always think I can get away with no pads, then I spend the next few days whining like a 13 year old girl

            Good Luck and show us some before/after pic's
            haha ya thats how my older brother is he thinks hes superman but after 3 hours he starts complaining about his knees =p

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: wish me luck

              How did the tile jobs work out for you.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: wish me luck

                He cant stop to talk ..has to get a working toilet in before his wife gets home

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: wish me luck

                  well we only got 2 bathrooms done lol kinda fell behind with sudays football games =p but the 2 look great gonna do the last bathroom this weekend

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: wish me luck

                    Originally posted by woodman619 View Post
                    well we only got 2 bathrooms done lol kinda fell behind with sudays football games =p but the 2 look great gonna do the last bathroom this weekend
                    Tiling on football season open day?

                    What were you thinking!!!???

                    Good job anyway.......I had one small bathroom to tile and I paid to have someone do it. Just way too much work compared to writing a check.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: wish me luck

                      Originally posted by chrisexv6 View Post
                      Tiling on football season open day?

                      What were you thinking!!!???

                      Good job anyway.......I had one small bathroom to tile and I paid to have someone do it. Just way too much work compared to writing a check.
                      ya i know but my team plays today anyways go CHARGERS LOL

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: wish me luck

                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: wish me luck

                          how do i post pictures
                          Last edited by woodman619; 09-15-2009, 01:05 PM.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X