Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Huge Thank You to RIDGID

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
    Just watch your fingers on that K-39 AutoFeed, baby, that can hurt!

And we won't tell anyone that you/I/Joey/et al, beat some of PlumberRick's times! It will be our little secret!

But he still stole the "Lag Bolt Hero" one from me. Jerk.
    Thank you for bringing your family with you. You have a beautiful family and it was great to meet all of you.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
      Thank you to all of Ridgid for taking time out of your busy schedules to host the Ridgid Roundup. I really enjoyed interacting with all involved, and learned a great deal. Also my daughter and I had a great time the whole time we where here. If you all will have me in the future I will definitely keep coming back each and every time.

Thank you once again,

Ron Hasil
      You must be very proud of your daughter. How special is that that she would be able to spend this time with you? She represented you well.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        Thank you for bringing your family with you. You have a beautiful family and it was great to meet all of you.

Mark
        Likewise. I know Mason enjoyed being coddled after by all the ladies!

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
          This is a bit of a thread hijack but I just wanted to thank everyone that came to the roundup this year. We all had a great time and learned a lot.

I wanted to thank the guys over at the schoolhouse for putting together such good roundup games. Some of them were very challenging and really had participants working hard.... even Rick

And yes... again Rick did well on the events but had some solid competition this year... Especially from rookie plumber and Top Dawg.

Once again... Thank you everyone who attended and to everyone who set up the roundup this year.. (especially Steve). It was a blast.

Josh
          Ditto, Josh. All of you guys and gals worked especially hard to put this one on. Steve and Wyatt and yourself really went above and beyond just to keep us entertained for a few days. Amazing.

On a bit of a side note - you've got yourself a great family yourself, even if the Mrs. is a bit of a kook. I know that Erin had a blast meeting her and talking with her, along with her being able to meet and socialize with Joey, Anita, et al, etc. They're "birds of a feather", so to speak.

Now, if only Helen didn't have to put up with you giving her bad directions all the time, we'd be all set! (Tell her my GPS works just fine, thank you. )

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            You must be very proud of your daughter. How special is that that she would be able to spend this time with you? She represented you well.

Mark
            I am very proud of her. I have been raising her on my own since she was 11 years old. I just hope I have done enough to prepare her for the real world.

I know I am still a bit over protective of her, like when she was doing the K-39, I slipped up and coached her a bit to much during the trail and got her disqualified. Next time she will ace all three machines on her own. I am also going to show her the proper technique for the K-1500 trail, so it won't be so awkward for her to hold the clutch and keep enough slack out.
            Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
            A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
            Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
            Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

we all coached her Ron, including our coach. Dont beat yourself up.

she should be proud of herself for jumpin in and doin it all.

Comment

She did great ron , i was glad she was on our team , I did not see any of the so called bullheadedness as you said , I am Honored to have meet so many nice people , and we did have a great team , thanks to all - the other , other rick

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
                  I had a really good time spending the two days with you, your brother, and Canuck. I really learned a lot from you and Mike. Go Blue Team!
                  Had a great time with you also thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X