X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Huge Thank You to RIDGID

Thank you to all of Ridgid for taking time out of your busy schedules to host the Ridgid Roundup. I really enjoyed interacting with all involved, and learned a great deal. Also my daughter and I had a great time the whole time we where here. If you all will have me in the future I will definitely keep coming back each and every time.

Thank you once again,

Ron Hasil
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Re: A Huge Thank You to RIDGID

Glad you enjoyed yourself Ron

I wish I could have made it this year but my kids started school this week for the first time,

I will be there next year for sure I hope
    Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
    New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

as ron has stated, a huge thanks to the entire ridgid staff that worked on this event for close to a year so we could have a solid 2 plus days of fun

the forum members who attended know exactly what was involved in hosting this even.

the ones that didn't make it, missed an event that no other company can come close to, duplicating

the hospitality and generosity that was shared to us is unimaginable especially with the current economic conditions.

everyone from fred on down to the caterers that went above and beyond the call of duty.

steve dyer who took the helm for putting on the event is the one that had the responsibility in keeping us in line. josh sooy along with his wife helen had the responsibility in keeping us inline and entertained during the off time.

of course there are literally hundreds more that played a major role in the roundup event.

another thanks goes out to all the attendees. both years there have been bonds made with all that will carry over to the next forum event.

why do you think the ones that attended last year were so anxious to attend this year

looking forward to seeing all you again at the next event.

thanks again.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

i think the way the event was held and how we all were and are treated is the real reason we are die hard ridgid loyal customers. i think it shows us that even in a so called recession, that Ridge Tool really cares about the customers. the roundup was unbelievable and i dont know how they can top it next year.

id like to thank MR.POND, ADAM,ED,STEVE,JOSH,JUSTIN, SARAH, JOHN ,RYAN, AMY , BRIAN , GREG, CHRIS, ED M, KENNIA, AND EVERYONE ELSE AT RIDGE TOOL THAT HAVE AND CONTINUE TO HELP ME GROW AND BECOME THE BEST PLUMBER IN THE AREA. I OWE A LOT OF THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR HELPING ME WELL PAST 5 PM ( IT GUYS ) AND ALL THE REST THAT KEEP ME WELL PAST MY COMPETITION.

I BELIEVE THAT ADAM , ED, AND ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE SCHOOLHOUSE DESERVE A BIG THANK YOU.--YOU TOO HAVE SAVED ME.

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH--AS YOU ALL KNOW, IF YOU NEED ME, YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME

Comment

The hospitality RIDGID extended was amazing, and I was very impressed with their marketing teams and Fred in particular. It is amazing how down to earth he is.

Even if you aren't a plumber, competing in the events was lots of fun and RIDGID treated you incredibly well. It was also great to socialize with the other forum members in the hotel lobby, turning some of your "Imaginary Internet Friends" into real-world friends.

Comment

The 2009 Ridgid Roundup was a great success .So thank you goes out to all of you at Ridgid for making the 2nd Roundup a wonderful time .We all had a great time .
            we had a good time playing with all of your tools and learning some new things about the tools and what is to come .
            thanks for taking the time to listen to what we have to say and suggest about the tools ,the things we talked about last year you put into play with in a years time and im happy to part of that .
            Thanks again and see you next time

and it was not all about Rick this year
            Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
            http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
            http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

I would like to thank all the fine people at ridgid also. Had a great time and really look foward to yhe next time
              Thank you to Fred and Steve for carrying or bowling team
              Thanks Josh for putting up with me and my brother as our team leader
              And thanks to everyone at Ridgid who made this all come together

Comment

Ratz, ya beat me to it - I wanted to start this thread (I need to try to get a TOTW award/nominations!)

It's all pretty much been said by all. Rick said a lot of what I was wanting to write. (Cheatin' bastard - stole my "Lag Bolt Hero" win, and now you're stealin' my thoughts, too!!!! ).

It was an amazing time, with immense effort being put in on the part of everyone on the corporate side of this forum. Even me, as a lowly non-plumber, was made to feel hugely welcome and a large part of the event, though I could be considered a "small fry" when it comes to the economics of the corporation. WHICH TELLS ME, this is exactly why I know I've invested my hard earned dollars in the right product line, in the right company - because no matter how big or small, in Ridgid's view, you're a customer that matters. And that means a great deal in today's environment. Even seeing the co-operation and competition from Ridgid's plant's workers, and talking with them, let me further know that this company has an all-around proper view of it's people and it's customers, that people come first.

Way to go gang.

Comment

Originally posted by ridgidpipe View Post
                  Thanks Josh for putting up with me and my brother as our team leader
                  I had a really good time spending the two days with you, your brother, and Canuck. I really learned a lot from you and Mike. Go Blue Team!

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
                    I had a really good time spending the two days with you, your brother, and Canuck. I really learned a lot from you and Mike. Go Blue Team!
                    Just watch your fingers on that K-39 AutoFeed, baby, that can hurt!

And we won't tell anyone that you/I/Joey/et al, beat some of PlumberRick's times! It will be our little secret!

But he still stole the "Lag Bolt Hero" one from me. Jerk.

Comment

Here is my Award for the Drain Busters, its in my living room for now till I make some room for it in the office. I will display this with pride.

Attached Files
                      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Ron , It was great to meet you and your daughter , we had a good team , and lots of fun , and great info from ridgid , sorry i missed friday night , I want to say good buy to everyone but time just got pass me , I am sorry the other - other rick

Comment

It was great to see those of you I met last year, and to meet many new participants this year! I didn't get a chance to talk to everyone from the forum, so here's a "HI!" from me now. I was the the other shiny headed Steve talking to folks at the end of the games, and the guy on the scooter blasting the air horns as I rode off while y'all were getting the big group photo taken.

I'm glad you enjoyed your vist, and I know we've all learned a little more about your needs are from our products, as well as you guys getting to see what we do.

Thanks for coming!
                          Steve
                          Steve
                          www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

This is a bit of a thread hijack but I just wanted to thank everyone that came to the roundup this year. We all had a great time and learned a lot.

I wanted to thank the guys over at the schoolhouse for putting together such good roundup games. Some of them were very challenging and really had participants working hard.... even Rick

And yes... again Rick did well on the events but had some solid competition this year... Especially from rookie plumber and Top Dawg.

Once again... Thank you everyone who attended and to everyone who set up the roundup this year.. (especially Steve). It was a blast.

Josh

Comment

I felt the games this year were much improved. You guys did a great job of making them closer to real world. The competition seemed much more intense this year which I attribute in part to Rick. Think what you will of Rick, he brings more excitement to the party than most. I was also impressed to see the non-plumbers (CPW comes to mind) step up to the plate and compete. There was a lot of fun and team work by everyone.

We have a very unusual group of people on this forum and it has been a pleasure meeting and knowing all of you. Ridge Tools and their employees have once again gone above and beyond what anyone could have imagined. You guys spoil the heck out of us and made us feel like part of the family. Even more important is when we see how you have implemented some of our suggestions over the years. You guys are the best bar none.

Mark
                              Last edited by ToUtahNow; 09-14-2009, 11:50 AM.
                              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                              X