Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

A Heart felt "Thanks" For all of you at Ridgid!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Heart felt "Thanks" For all of you at Ridgid!

Never have I experinced such a wonderful group of people who are so interested in the people who are they're consumers!
    I know that since my husband joined the ridgid forum, he has learned alot and has totally enjoyed the comroderie he has found!
    I myself found the Roundup very informative as well as a blast!! I must say I did learn about drain opening and have decided that's what I want to do!!!!
    I Appreciated the fact that everyone at ridgid really wanted to know what everyone was thinking! How things could be better...What it was that you, as a professional needed or wanted to make your business better!
    Now that to me is a Business that will long survive in this day and age! I salute YOU Mr. Pool! AND the whole team at Ridgid

YOU ALL ROCK!
    Thank you for the wonderful time you showed us!
    Your friends from the mountains of Caifornia!
    Sherry and "the other" Rick!
    You have made lifetime
    customers!
    Oh and next year.......Look out for "Ridgid" Tattoos, Awesome Home videos for the contest and a African grey saying " Ridgid tools makes me drool!"

Re: A Heart felt "Thanks" For all of you at Ridgid!

Originally posted by wrenchwench View Post
    Never have I experinced such a wonderful group of people who are so interested in the people who are they're consumers!

I know that since my husband joined the ridgid forum, he has learned alot and has totally enjoyed the comroderie he has found!
    I myself found the Roundup very informative as well as a blast!! I must say I did learn about drain opening and have decided that's what I want to do!!!!
    I Appreciated the fact that everyone at ridgid really wanted to know what everyone was thinking! How things could be better...What it was that you, as a professional needed or wanted to make your business better!
    Now that to me is a Business that will long survive in this day and age! I salute YOU Mr. Pool! AND the whole team at Ridgid

YOU ALL ROCK!
    Thank you for the wonderful time you showed us!
    Your friends from the mountains of Caifornia!
    Sherry and "the other" Rick!
    You have made lifetime
    customers!

Oh and next year.......Look out for "Ridgid" Tattoos, Awesome Home videos for the contest and a African grey saying " Ridgid tools makes me drool"

Lets see how you feel when its full of all the "icky" stuff
    The Other Rick

Comment

It was great to meet you Sherry.You're pretty tough in the competative arena.Looking forward to seeing you guys soon.
      Adam

Comment

Sherry where is the ridgid tatoo going to go??? , it was nice meeting you and rick , sorry I couldn't say good by , time got away from me , the other- other rick

Comment

Working...
        X