Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 131 Reasons For Attending the Ridgid Roundup!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Top 54 Reasons For Attending the Ridgid Roundup!

61. Watching Plumber Rick help RHplumbing set up an Avatar for his account.
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Re: Top 61 Reasons For Attending the Ridgid Roundup!

62. Sitting around the breakfast table at 6:30am only to realize it was full of west coasters!

63. Having Ridge send someone out to buy a member long pants so he didn't miss out on the factory tour!

64. Watching Plumbers Crack almost show his crack while wearing his extremely loose fitting pants during one of the competitions!
      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Re: Top 64 Reasons For Attending the Ridgid Roundup!

65. Witnessing the incredible generosity of the attendees throwing money at me when I mentioned sending an edible arrangement as a thank you to the Ridge staff.

66. Appreciating all the work that Ridge employees must have had to do to pull off the good time we had.

67. Witnessing members go to the mobile blood bank before lunch.

68. Listening to Marky Mark's 8 and 10 year old grandkids excitedly explain that the President of Ridge gave them a private tour of the schoolhouse!
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Re: Top 68 Reasons For Attending the Ridgid Roundup!

69. throwing money at Joey when she said she was getting a edible arrangement as a thank you to the Ridge staff. and she did not even have to dance on the table

70. standing right up against the elevator door [with Joey and Rick in side ] and having the door open and having Joey scream at the top of her lungs in fear

Last edited by HVAC HAWK; 09-14-2009, 08:49 PM.
          Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
          http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
          http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Re: Top 68 Reasons For Attending the Ridgid Roundup!

71. Being part of a team,group,one may even call it family of sorts.

Definately something that adds to oneself ten fold.
            Last edited by ToUtahNow; 09-14-2009, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Re: Top 71 Reasons For Attending the Ridgid Roundup!

72. Discovering Anita and I threw toilet seats better than we threw bean bags!

73. Watching the guys in my group squirt threading oil on their new shoes, silk shirts, and the walls of the schoolhouse during a surprise contest.
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Re: Top 73 Reasons For Attending the Ridgid Roundup!

74. counting how many times Rick said " JO JO .... JO JO ..... JO JO .....JO JO .....JO JO ...JO JO ....JO JO " in one days time
                Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Re: Top 74 Reasons For Attending the Ridgid Roundup!

75.Watching Josh bowl

76. Seeing the awesome picture Nancy painted of Rosie for Charlie's birthday

77. Seeing Charlie wear his birthday crown

78. Hearing Matea explain how she told the videographer that she found her dog in the toilet while using her favorite tool, the microdrain.

79. Seeing Crack walk on the bus showing off his licorice, sitting down, then say uh-oh where's my wife?

80. Having camp counselor Steve take roll every time we got on the bus to make sure he didn't lose anyone.
                  I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Re: Top 80 Reasons For Attending the Ridgid Roundup!

81. not plumbing, just playing
                    The Other Rick

Comment

Re: Top 80 Reasons For Attending the Ridgid Roundup!

81. Spending time in the Amish countryside on our day off.

82. Visiting Lake Erie just to say we did.

83. Great food by the caterers at Swings N Things.
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Re: Top 83 Reasons For Attending the Ridgid Roundup!

84. Watching PlumberRick out bat my daughter at the batting cages at Swings N Things.
                        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Re: Top 84 Reasons For Attending the Ridgid Roundup!

85. Eating homemade elk jerky

86. Teasing a member about wearing a skirt every night--it was just a flowery towel

87. Conversating in the lobby every night, in spite of being exhausted from the day's activities.

88. Learning Helen gives directions like me, in spite of 5 clarifying phone calls to Josh

89. Showing and telling Helen that there is a NASA center, a hiking trail, and a discovery nature reserve for her kids in her city!

90. Discovering that Josh is so tall that when everyone told him to take a group shot with his already posed team he just created his own third row in the back!

91. The Ridge "guys" were as excited to see the forum "guys" as the forum "guys" were to see the Ridge "guys".
                          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

92. Seeing the expression on Steve Dyer's face when I told him there was a typo on his fancy name badges. . . . . .priceless!
                            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

93. Getting to see Rick under Pressure
                              94. Taking advantage of left over free breakfast coupons at the hotel.
                              95. Watching videos of Rosie (Charlie's dog not joey) and her rescue work
                              96. Learning how to cut apart an old K-spin to clean an old rusted P trap.
                              97. Watching one of the factory roundup games teams break into the 5 second range for the Faster Blaster
                              98. Hearing about Adam's early years he spent driving combines on a Soy bean farm
                              Last edited by ToUtahNow; 09-15-2009, 02:42 PM. Reason: Correcting numbering :(

Comment

99. getting another chance to clear josh's man caves shower drain

while all sat around watching ultimate fighting. the other bill/ridgidpipe

and i did some drain cleaning and shower fixing

rick.
                                Last edited by ToUtahNow; 09-15-2009, 02:42 PM. Reason: Correcting numbering
                                phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                                X