good one mark
    Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
    http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Re: Top 49 Reasons For Attending the Ridgid Roundup!

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
      36. Talking about all the people who flaked at the last minute and didn't show up!
      Ooooh, I second that one!

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      40. The expression on CPW's face when he told me he beat Rick's time with the K-1500.
      Oh my god! I thought he (CPW) was going to have a heart attack! That, or pass out from the complete lack of air! Can you say, "Cloud Nine"??!!!

41. Watching the expression on Mason's face when he saw "Mommy Hair Monster Voice"
      Actually, I do believe it was "Mommy Hair, Daddy Voice" as Joey put it. And, she probably now has it copyrighted, so you owe her a dollar.

43.. Playing "pass the baby" with Mason
      Is this going to be an arranged marriage for him? He's in love with all you ladies, ya know. What a ham I have for a baby boy. Daddy's proud!

50. When Brenda accidentally called Joey Rosie.

51. When I accidentally called Joey Rosie.

52. When a total stranger called Joey Rosie on purpose.
      "Accidentally", Mark??? I do believe that I recollect you compairing Joey's curls to Rosie's fur.

Comment

Re: Top 61 Reasons For Attending the Ridgid Roundup!

63. Having Ridge send someone out to buy a member long pants so he didn't miss out on the factory tour!
        Hey!!! I represent that comment!

Comment

Re: Top 110 Reasons For Attending the Ridgid Roundup!

Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
          112. You never have to worry about having the right tools to make a milkshake

113. There is someone that can make you milkshakes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLHwZi4TXX0
          Gotta love a few copper flakes with your milkshake.

Comment

Re: Top 84 Reasons For Attending the Ridgid Roundup!

85. Eating homemade elk jerky

86. Teasing a member about wearing a skirt every night--it was just a flowery towel

87. Conversating in the lobby every night, in spite of being exhausted from the day's activities.

88. Learning Helen gives directions like me, in spite of 5 clarifying phone calls to Josh

89. Showing and telling Helen that there is a NASA center, a hiking trail, and a discovery nature reserve for her kids in her city!

90. Discovering that Josh is so tall that when everyone told him to take a group shot with his already posed team he just created his own third row in the back!

91. The Ridge "guys" were as excited to see the forum "guys" as the forum "guys" were to see the Ridge "guys".
            Unfortunately, I was privy for each one of these items. Man, there's a new technology for Josh to patent - the "Helen GPS".

Comment

Re: Top 101 Reasons For Attending the Ridgid Roundup!

106. When the Seektech guy overheard what CPW did for a living and he whipped around and said 'What in the world are you doing hanging out with these guys?"

Comment

Re: Off Topic Top Reason Posts

got to play in josh's basement/ mancave and snake out a shower that never worked
                had help from the "other bill"/ ridgidpipe.

nice to know i used the homeowner line of ridgid tools to get it done

so now everytime josh is standing there in all his pride he will be thinking of me and bill

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Re: Off Topic Top Reason Posts

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

so now everytime josh is standing there in all his pride he will be thinking of me and bill

rick.

I hope not!

Comment

Re: Top 125 Reasons For Attending the Ridgid Roundup!

129. Watching Ridgidpipe (Bill) smoke a cigarette while pitching a softball--you just don't see that in Southern California!

130. Having 3 deer and a buck show up at the park like they belonged amongst people.
                    Looks like we left before the good stuff!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X