X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roundup Fruit Basket

Yesterday the marketing department all walked out of a meeting at 4:30 and found 3 huge edible bouquets. Steve and I stuck em in the cafeteria's refrigerator over night and brought them out first thing this morning. We kept 2 down in our department and gave one to Fred on the 4th floor for them to eat.

Thank you all very much. Its a great treat and a nice surprise. The bouquets are really awesome looking and quite tasty.

Here is a pic. Only about 25% of the fruit is gone. and some of the truffles but it still looks complete. BTW... this pic was taken at 8:45am. So much more feasting to come ;-)

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Josh; 09-15-2009, 09:33 AM.

Re: Roundup Fruit Basket

We wanted to thank you, Steve, Wyatt, Ed, and all the others who put so much work into making the games, doing the same presentation 5 times in the schoolhouse, planning the day and evening events, being there to answer questions, and all the behind the scenes people it must have taken to pull off such an event.

It is always the events that look so easy and go smoothly that were the hardest to plan. We appreciate all the work that went into it!
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Too much fruit and chocolate for me today... i just cant walk by that thing without pulling off a skewer.

All Along I thought those chocolate round things were Truffles. Turns out they are chocolate covered apple balls. So they must be healthy right

Once again, thank you round up folks.

Josh

Comment

When I saw the title "Roundup Fruit Basket" I couldn't help but to wonder what did Rick or Steve do?

Comment

MMMMMM -

That thing looks delicious

Comment

Good to hear, Josh. You guys deserved a little treat.

Comment

After reading and responding to a years worth of postings on the Ridgid Forum I made my reservation to attend the 2009 September Round-Up. Full of anticipation for the event and for meeting the faces behind all the internet stories, I was not disappointed. I met some fantastic people who shared common interests; it was like going to a party where you already knew everyone there.

At our first arrival to the Ridgid headquarters, we were greeted by their employees including factory personnel, office staff, engineers, and management as we exited the privately hired bus. It was quite the welcome as they clapped as we made our way to the entrance. We were then all given a goody-bag which had been labeled with our individual names. The bags’ contents were just as custom as the shirts inside were the correct size for the recipients – someone had really done their homework! The meals, discussions, competitions and other fun events of those three days were just as thoughtfully prepared and organized. We learned about new products and felt that our opinions were truly valued. It was obvious that the Ridgid team works as a family.

The only disappointing situation of this Round-Up was looking at the goody-bags that went unclaimed and realizing all the work that the employees at Ridgid made for all those that had RSVP’d but didn’t attend. Events and catering had been based on the number of persons who had been anticipated. I can only hope that those no-shows had a really good reason for not attending.

For all those who attended, we know what an incredible event this was and hope that Ridgid will hold similar gatherings in the future. Next time however please remember that if you RSVP with a yes, please have the courtesy to show. I look forward to meeting new faces and reconnecting with the repeat ones next time around.

Thank you Steve, Josh, Wyatt, Ed, Fred and the countless other Ridgid personnel that put this first class event together.

Comment

that was a very nice response steve.

i hope you thanked susan for typing it

i recognize her typing skills

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you Rick but I wrote this. As I recall, when I had you drawing me diagrams of work to be performed I had to break out the crayons for it to make sense.

Comment

why the different font style of text?

you wrote it, but did you type it

i know susan is good for 100wpm

and you're good for 10wpm

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to type it.

Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Thank-You Steve.

Comment

I gotta call BS too. It totally sounds like Susan.
                          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Well said Steve, and it was a pleasure to have met you.
                            Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                            A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                            Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                            Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

When we dove into the goodies on Tuesday morning, Josh thought the right basket (that looks like a tree), were all truffles. He was surprised to know I found they were REALLY chocolate covered apple pieces.

YUM!

Sorry I didn't get to be around more myself, but I helped Jennifer with the goodie bags. I didn't realize how custom the bags were going to be until Steve said, "Hey! These guys are going to put the bags down and then misplace their own bag and take someone else's."

So, Jen copied your name tags and laminated them so that each bag matched each person. AND, you wouldn't misplace it.

Had lots of fun helping get everything ready! But, I had lots to do in the office with tracking catalog numbers.

Cathy
                              Assistant to Josh

Learnat least one NEWtopic daily!

Comment

Working...
                              X