X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milwaukee M12 Radio 2590-20

http://www.milwaukeetool.com/Product...cts+and+Offers

Just bought one She belts out a pretty good sound

Sorry Ridgid, waited as long as I could for the 12 volt Fuego line to expand. The radio/scanner was just not for me.

The only Ridgid 12 volt tool I see is the drill and flashlight. Is that possible?

Click image for larger version

Name:	milwaukee radio 001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	490.5 KB
ID:	631589 Click image for larger version

Name:	milwaukee radio 010.jpg
Size:	484.2 KB
ID:	631590 Click image for larger version

Name:	milwaukee radio 002.jpg
Size:	490.1 KB
ID:	631591 Click image for larger version

Name:	milwaukee radio 009.jpg
Size:	487.6 KB
ID:	631592

Re: Milwaukee M12 Radio 2590-20

Nice purchase. I really only hate one thing about the Ridgid Jobsite radio and that is that it doesnt charge your batteries like the "yellow box" does.

Comment

A Search of past threads about the Ridgid radio will reveal why that is.
      Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
      ------- Henry Ford

Comment

It's amazing - the amount of side accessories or other add-on tools that have just recently come out from Milwaukee or Ryobi. Ryobi has this new 4 volt lithium line with a motion detector, radio, multi-detector, jobsite combo lockup, etc. Kitsch kind of tools, but still extra options nonetheless. Milwaukee have released a bunch of add-on 12 volt stuff - their own version of a SeeSnake, mini-Hackzall, electric tubing cutter, etc.

Why is it that Ridgid's always following, and not blazing a trail? When it comes to the red-labelled Ridgid stuff (plumbing stuff), Ridgid is the standard setter. This same level of quality and industry leadership just doesn't seem to come out with the orange-and-grey-labelled Ridgid powertool stuff. There are the few exceptions to this rule, but mostly, it's become hurry up and wait.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
          A Search of past threads about the Ridgid radio will reveal why that is.
          I knew that but it still sucks!

Comment

The M-12 lineup just keeps getting better and better......no signs that it was a few tool gimmick line.

Wow.

http://www.milwaukeetool.com/Product...ordless+System

Whether you like Milwaukee or not, at least you have to hand it to them for a varied assortment.
            I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

I hate to do this but, since we are going over competitor's products, I fell in love with this "super stud-finder":

http://www.milwaukeetool.com/Product...ordless+System

Comment

Fingers crossed that we have some similar expansion stuff to come out in the next 6 months or so for use with the Ridgid 12 volt lithium stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X