X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death By samurai sword, Merry land

Habitual thief just released from Jail. Rips off 20 year old college kids electronics, Returns next day. Attacks kid in His own garage. Cops say thief's hand is hanging By a thread.
    Sword run through His chest. My HERO Let's give this Kid a HAND
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Death By samurai sword, Merry land

Was it, by any chance, in Rockville?
    Lots of odd people in that town.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Now that's what you call...karma.

Comment

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/696357

By the way just a little FYI here: The state is Maryland for Land of Mary or Mary's Land
        I'll leave it to anyone interested to look up the history about Maryland for lots of interesting history.

This happened in the Baltimore area. Rockville is a fare distance to the south-west of there and closer to Washington, DC and yes, I agree about the strange people that live there.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
          http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/696357

By the way just a little FYI here: The state is Maryland for Land of Mary or Mary's Land
          I'll leave it to anyone interested to look up the history about Maryland for lots of interesting history.

This happened in the Baltimore area. Rockville is a fare distance to the south-west of there and closer to Washington, DC and yes, I agree about the strange people that live there.
          TANKS BROTHER Love this Kid !
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Amongst all that recession mess finally some heart warming news, even if the victim was not one of the Wall Street "investment" scumbags.
            In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Comment

Maryland has a cool flag, too!

Comment

Working...
              X