X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Favor - Pool service related

Do any of you guys have a contact in the pool service industry that might be willing to let me pick their brain? Some of you suggested that the microDrain may be a good fit for inspecting pool lines so I wanted to check into it.

If you do have a buddy that works in the industry that would be willing to talk to me could you let me know through a PM. Also... letting them know I may be contacting them would help too

Thanks guys and gals,

Josh

Re: Need a Favor - Pool service related

That's me,

I have been working on swimming pools for over 17 years.

I just bought a seesnake micro because I was going to start making videos with it for pool repairs.

There are a lot of other things it can be used for in the pool area as well.

Feel free to contact me, I was actually going to talk to you about this at the round up but I was unable to make it.

Feel free to pm me or call me anytime,

I will PM you my phone number,

Joseph
    Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
    New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

Re: Need a Favor - Pool service related

i'm working with a pool company using a See Snake Compact Color for rerturns and main drains. their geneye is down. again.

steve
      In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Working...
      X