Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
PHCC Trade Show Orange County Fair Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: PHCC Trade Show Orange County Fair

    dan, i got the postcard yesterday with your root-x booth sticker on it.

    can't make it as you know

    but give adam an xl shirt for me

    is there a show special that will run beyond the show date

    if so, please let us know

    should be in the 80's

    you missed all the rain

    rick.
    phoebe it is

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: PHCC Trade Show Orange County Fair

      Is this show about the same size as the one in Long Beach a few months ago?

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: PHCC Trade Show Orange County Fair

        Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        dan, i got the postcard yesterday with your root-x booth sticker on it.

        can't make it as you know

        but give adam an xl shirt for me

        is there a show special that will run beyond the show date

        if so, please let us know

        should be in the 80's

        you missed all the rain

        rick.

        Yeah we have the rain now. thank very much

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: PHCC Trade Show Orange County Fair

          Originally posted by Nevada plumber View Post
          Is this show about the same size as the one in Long Beach a few months ago?

          It's a little smaller but I like this show. They give out a lot of free stuff and there is about 4,500 attendees at the show. It's not a bad show and they have great vendors there. I should come home with a suite case full of hats.

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: PHCC Trade Show Orange County Fair

            I'm debating going down to this show. It's about a five hour drive for me. The show is outdoors, correct?

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: PHCC Trade Show Orange County Fair

              It looks like I am still home-bound so I do not believe I will be making it.

              Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

              I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: PHCC Trade Show Orange County Fair

                Originally posted by Nevada plumber View Post
                I'm debating going down to this show. It's about a five hour drive for me. The show is outdoors, correct?

                No, it's indoors.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: PHCC Trade Show Orange County Fair



                  Here is the map for the show

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: PHCC Trade Show Orange County Fair

                    Just came back and really enjoyed the show. It was great to meet Dan but was really suprised at some of the vendors. One of the comnpany reps was drunk and just annoying. On the plus side I got some good deals and can't wait till the next show.
                    Buy cheap, buy twice.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: PHCC Trade Show Orange County Fair

                      I missed the drunk rep. I did notice that a few of the reps didn't seem to want to be there. I talked to Dan for a minute, so that's one more face I can attach to this forum.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X