Thank you patriot act+ fbi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thank you patriot act+ fbi

I'm not a big fan of Fox News since hannity used to declare everyone who disagreed with the President, or even slighted him in the least was unPatriotic! Now we have hannity and the rest calling him the "chosen One" although O'Reilly seems to respectfully disagree. I switch channels between Fox and CNN and they both put their slant on things, that's if they report them at all! I'm not a conservative, but I still trust Fox to get more of the News and I'll sort out the slant. All I want is the truth, but that's not an easy thing to get these days.

Comment

Originally posted by boytyperanma View Post
      The problem with fox news is you can not separate the two. They actively participate and manipulate stories to express the views their audience wants to see.

Here's a recent article involving Fox news making news rather then reporting it.
      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_292529.html

While it might be unscrupulous, I can't really get on my high horse about it. There might have once been a time when tv news was news, but at this point it is a ratings/ad revenue driven program like any other. If what they are doing didn't sell ads, they wouldn't be doing it.

Peoples' capacity to only see what they want to just never fails to amaze me.
      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by boytyperanma View Post
        Sorry saw someone asserting Fox news was news. They have no credibility as a news network. I don't get any of my news from TV. Most my news comes from NPR. You can get more news in 1hour of the BBC then you can in 24 hours from these news networks.

This clip of CNN bitching about Fox news is pretty amusing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM1f5xrOfGU
        Hows Your Bud Ted doin?
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Pretty sure he's still dead

Comment

Before FOX exposed ACORN Obama was proud of ACORN, and never denied His affiliation!

CNN and MSNBC didn't even cover this huge story! IN THE TANK FOR HIS MAJESTY.
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Just checked MSNBC and CNN.

CNN had 6 stories in video form that they had broadcast on Acorn. Plus numerous website stories in written form.

Then went to MSNBC -- MSNBC had 10 stories (that is TEN STORIES) in video form that they had broadcast on Acorn. They also had numerous website stories in written form.

So much for MSNBC and CNN not covering the Acorn debate.

Same for all the Beckerhead wack jobs that claim that CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, et al didn't cover the 9-12 rally in Washington DC. Fact is that ALL THOSE media outlets had coverage of the 9-12 rally. Checked each and every website and found video coverage, plus written story coverage on all of them.

Thank goodness for Google, eh? keeps us all on the straight and narrow.

Cheers,
              Jim

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                Before FOX exposed ACORN Obama was proud of ACORN, and never denied His affiliation!.
                If banks and automakers live off handouts than what's wrong with others doing the same, including Vietnam vets who benefited from ACORN? Are we supporting our troops only when it's free and convenient?
                In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Comment

en story coverage on all of them.

Cheers,
                  Jim[/QUOTE]

AFTER HOW MANY DAYS ,DID THE REST OF THE NETWORKS JOIN FOX ON THE ACORN STORY ??

Comment

Originally posted by darius View Post
                    If banks and automakers live off handouts than what's wrong with others doing the same, including Vietnam vets who benefited from ACORN? Are we supporting our troops only when it's free and convenient?
                    Ya, acorn is all about helping our troops. Maybe we'll send them to Canada , AH!

Then We can write about Your Business.

Comment

en story coverage on all of them.

Cheers,
                      Jim
                      AFTER HOW MANY DAYS ,DID THE REST OF THE NETWORKS JOIN FOX ON THE ACORN STORY ??[/QUOTE]
                      before fox was covering it

Comment

Yeah, Looks like CNN and MSNBC were on top of it. Matter of fact,
                        the first hard look at Acorn came on MSNBC on DEC. 7 2007 when they were first alleging wrong doing!

Where the he!! was FAUX NEWS on that score? Asleep or just our wearing their tinfoil hats to keep the moon beams from affecting their brains?

For those "Super Patriots" among us who think nothing outside of America is even worth mentioning (count me in on that score as I've raised Cain about our U.S. jobs going overseas for years, along with multiple posts here), Fox News, is owned by Rupert Murdoch, who happens to NOT BE a U.S. Citizen. News Corp., which Murdoch owns, lock, stock and barrel, also owns the Wall Street Journal, New York Post, Dow Jones and Co., Barrons, and Marketwatch. I, as a patriot, prefer to get my news from U.S. corporations, who have a real stake in this country, and are not offloading their excessive profits to some off-shore banking entity. Let's all stand up for U.S.A. !!!!!
                        Yeah!!!
                        Cheers,
                        Jim Don

Comment

Guess they were busy looking at an interesting chain gang.

Obama , Bill Ayers , The REVERAND jeremaih Wright, Farrakhan and Acorn

My Farther said " Show Me the company You keep,and I'll tell You what You are "

The above Says it all!, I rest My case.

Comment

Guess they were busy looking at an interesting chain gang.

Obama , Bill Ayers , The REVERAND jeremaih Wright, Farrakhan and Acorn

The above Says it all!, I rest My case.
                            I'm not exactly pleased with President Obama thus far, but do you really think former President Bush rubbed elbows with fine folks himself? These folks who run for and become President are able to do so by forming powerful ties with powerful people and powerful entities (businesses, political groups, etc.)
                            They have a preconceived agenda mixed in with running the country. Our needs, wishes, best interest are never met! Fact is that regardless of who President Obama was or is associated with, we did no better under the Bush administration. Illegals running free, taking American jobs and getting American benefits and sending American dollars back home but not paying American taxes! Open borders, trade deficit, government overspending, no oversight as wallstreet powerbrokers trashed the savings of millions. Your Father's saying was good, here's another one, "Actions Speak Louder than Words", that goes for all politicians. I'm still waiting for an elected official to make good with actions. I don't know if President Bush was responsible for keeping us safe, but I am very pleased sadaam and his kidnapping, raping, torturing, murdering son's and regime are gone. I mourn for the thousands of brave Americans it took for that event to take place. When will our borders be enforced? When will we provide for ourselves and stop enriching commuinist china. I get sick to my stomach when President Obama talks about china like it's some great country, it's a brutal, oppressive machine that stomps on Freedom.

Comment

Well you seem to be keeping in good company with faux news so I'm telling you your a liar :-P

Comment

You gotta watch when you quote that old proverb. Sometimes it may bite you in the rear end.

Speaking of biting male rear ends, please, please tell me you are not on the same wavelength as prominent conservative figures such as Tedd Haggart or Mark Foley, the pedophile.

In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Comment

Working...
                                X