Thank you patriot act+ fbi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thank you patriot act+ fbi

If truth in the media was the rule ,not the exception we probably would not be having these discussions. If our elected officials actually protected and served the will of the people instead of their own agenda, I believe our country would be in much better shape. In any case, let's agree or disagree with mutual respect for eachother.

Comment

Originally posted by darius View Post
      You gotta watch when you quote that old proverb. Sometimes it may bite you in the rear end.

Speaking of biting male rear ends, please, please tell me you are not on the same wavelength as prominent conservative figures such as Tedd Haggart or Mark Foley, the pedophile.

Mick Foley is a good family man and legendary wrestler, he is no pedophile

Comment

To be fair there is no evidence Mark Foley is a pedophile.

16 is the legal age of consent in both FL and DC so he did not violate the laws there. He violated the house ethics rules.

So a hypocrite and someone who would abuse their position to make sexual advances sure, but not a pedophile.

Comment

Originally posted by boytyperanma View Post

16 is the legal age of consent in both FL and DC so he did not violate the laws there. He violated the house ethics rules.

So a hypocrite and someone who would abuse their position to make sexual advances sure, but not a pedophile.
          Fair deal, pedophilia deosn't apply here, but neither does "mutual consent". To my knowledge, for the latter to kick in there must be no authority relationship between the two parties, such as teacher-student, employer-employee etc. So legally there appeared to be attempts of sexual abuse and exploitation.
          In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Comment

To be realistic, if that 16 year old is your Son or Daughter, he violated plenty. We need to stop being shocked by these trusted men in positions of power who are what they are and not what they profess to be. Much of what we believe to be true is nothing more than an illusion, all these revelations prove that to be the case and yet we are still shocked when a powerful person disappoints by behaving human, flawed, unworthy. You would have to strap them all down once a week and administer truth serum and lie detector tests to have the slightest clue of what's going on.

Comment

"Power corrupts, but absolute power corrupts absolutely" –Lord Acton (1834-1902).

Comment

Well you seem to be keeping in good company with faux news so I'm telling you your a liar :-P
                Boytoy ,be nice
                I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

few... i thought you guys were calling Mick weird...

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                  Mick Foley is a good family man and legendary
                  wrestler, he is no pedophile

Comment

Never heard of Mike. Ultimate fighting is My entertainment.
                    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by darius View Post
                      You gotta watch when you quote that old proverb. Sometimes it may bite you in the rear end.

Speaking of biting male rear ends, please, please tell me you are not on the same wavelength as prominent conservative figures such as Tedd Haggart or Mark Foley, the pedophile.

Hope to meet You in person some day.

Comment

Working...
                      X