Thank you patriot act+ fbi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you patriot act+ fbi

TWO ZAZI'S ,AND ONE AFZALI DOWN ! WHO'S NEXT. My bleeding Heart Bay Area Libs
    will have a candle light procession, this evening, at $HITY HALL THIS EVENING.
    I'll be up in the watch tower.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Thank you patriot act+ fbi

HUH??

Comment

Originally posted by G3sprinklers View Post

HUH??
      Denver terrorists, turn on FOX! The other networks are covering Jimmy Carter and
      Mr. Rogers.
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        Denver terrorists, turn on FOX!

DUDE - More LIKE TURN OFF FOX.....

Seems they are starting to get to you.

Seriously - FOX just looks to rile people up....

If I was you, I would go outside and get some fresh air and SHUT the TV

Comment

btw - I am glad they caught that guy, if he was going to hurt us

Comment

I agree that too much News, Fox included can be upsetting, BUT! seems Fox News is the only one willing to challenge the politicians who stand in the way of our safety. Yes, the patriot act interferes with constitutional rights but our founding fathers did not have to deal with the likes of modern day terrorists. Sure it's possible the privacy and freedoms of some who are innocent of any wrongdoing will be compromised and I blame the terrorists and those who mean us harm, not our government for having to alter our way of life. The alternative is to react after another tragedy, another 9/11 or worse! So, yes, get some fresh air and take a break from all the shocking and upsetting News, but don't believe we are safer to enforce every word of our great constitution in these troubled modern times.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
              but our founding fathers did not have to deal with the likes of modern day terrorists.

North Vs South?....

I mean that was pretty bad

Comment

Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
                DUDE - More LIKE TURN OFF FOX.....

Seems they are starting to get to you.

Seriously - FOX just looks to rile people up....

If I was you, I would go outside and get some fresh air and SHUT the TV
                I put some candles in the mail for You

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                  I put some candles in the mail for You
                  Scented I hope ;-)

I like Ocean Breeze

Comment

I agree that too much News, Fox included can be upsetting, BUT! seems Fox News is the only one willing to challenge the politicians who stand in the way of our safety. Yes, the patriot act interferes with constitutional rights but our founding fathers did not have to deal with the likes of modern day terrorists. Sure it's possible the privacy and freedoms of some who are innocent of any wrongdoing will be compromised and I blame the terrorists and those who mean us harm, not our government for having to alter our way of life. The alternative is to react after another tragedy, another 9/11 or worse! So, yes, get some fresh air and take a break from all the shocking and upsetting News, but don't believe we are safer to enforce every word of our great constitution in these troubled modern times.
                    I think during the Revolutionary war, we the Americans were considered the terrorists, by the British.

regardless I really doubt if terrorism has changed much in the last few hundred years, yes the weapons used has but the nature of it has not. The point is to induce FEAR, and normally to attack basically Innocent people,

There is a price to pay for Freedom, and for what makes this country Great, and by cutting into those Freedoms does not make us freer or greater, and I doubt any safer in reality, I think there were and are ways of working around things with out destroying the Constitution in the process, (in most instances it is called a court order),
                    I do not want to see another attack on US soil, but I want the guarantees of the Constitution gives, other wise all you have to do is label one a terrorist and you lose all do process of law. (now if these people are not citizens then the Constitution really does not apply to them. Does it?) and I do not think what happens to things once it leaves US soil is covered by the Constitution.

Other Wise we will do to our selfs what they wish to do to us, DESTROY OUR LIBERTY AND IN SLAVE US.
                    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                    attributed to Samuel Johnson
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

I don't want My grand children blown up at school. I'll trade some freedom for this!

thank God these scum were caught!

Comment

Dudes -

No one is destroying America.

Its just a "balance of money"

I mean come on,......

Take a look around, The reason everyone is broke is because BIG CORP'S have way to much money.

This whole sha-bang will balance the money,.

If you make more then 500k a year, whats a few bucks to help your neighbors ;-)

Oh and don't give me that "I don't want to pay for my neighbors"

OK - Then fine - Hire them to work for you.... Most Americans WANT to work BUT BIG CORPS all laying off and holding on to their "record profits"

Don't have money to hire them?

Don't worry The wealth is about to be spread ;-)

You will have money soon.

1) Cash for clunkers
                        2) Food Stamps Qualification has been raised
                        3) Cash For Appliances is coming in OCT
                        4) Winteraztion Grants ( up to $6500 for your home )
                        5) Energy Tax Credits ($1500 for boilers etc )
                        6) Public Option health care

I know having "millions in the bank" is cool for some, But us fellow Americans need you to either hire people, spend money OR your gunna be taxed....

Sorry, If your any kind of history buff you will see this is a cycle ;-)

Oh and PS:

The INDIANS have more of a right to complain then we do, CRAP we stole their land ...............

Comment

Originally posted by BHD View Post
                          I think during the Revolutionary war, we the Americans were considered the terrorists, by the British.

regardless I really doubt if terrorism has changed much in the last few hundred years, yes the weapons used has but the nature of it has not. The point is to induce FEAR, and normally to attack basically Innocent people,

There is a price to pay for Freedom, and for what makes this country Great, and by cutting into those Freedoms does not make us freer or greater, and I doubt any safer in reality, I think there were and are ways of working around things with out destroying the Constitution in the process, (in most instances it is called a court order),
                          I do not want to see another attack on US soil, but I want the guarantees of the Constitution gives, other wise all you have to do is label one a terrorist and you lose all do process of law. (now if these people are not citizens then the Constitution really does not apply to them. Does it?) and I do not think what happens to things once it leaves US soil is covered by the Constitution.

Other Wise we will do to our selfs what they wish to do to us, DESTROY OUR LIBERTY AND IN SLAVE US.
                          Good post you wrote but I disagree with some of the points you made. I believe terrorism has changed over the last two hundred years, as much as our society has changed. Communications, weapons, electronics, the Internet, come on we all have evolved from a literal stone age and much has changed. The idea or theory of striking fear into your enemy is basically the same I'll give you that much. We were the terrorists when fighting the british, they stood up straight and martched in neat lines while we adapted. I believe we must adapt our laws to recognize and prevent any threat and if that means wiretaps or other monitoring by "Big Brother", then as much as it is a loss of freedom given the alternative what choice do we have? Enforcement of the patriot act fairly is a ongoing process. Sure there will be some in law enforcement who will abuse the powers given to them by this law, but just as wrtitten laws, rights and freedoms don't necessarily guarantee you will get them, don't assume widespread abuse either. Some Americans like yourself would rather preserve our constitution and suffer the consequences, and some like myself understand the unfortunate need to change with the times. Perhaps we can disrupt enough of these plots to someday make the Patriot Act no longer necessary? Perhaps all people will abandone their hateful, destructive ideals and live in peace? Until that time we either meet the challenge or suffer.

Comment

Well just got home, Hung two french doors,and It's Sun. That's 6 1/2 days this week.
                            More taxes ,to support the WACK JOBS THAT GET UP AT THE CRACK OF NOON WITH THEIR
                            UNCALASED LITTLE HAND OUT. Hey DUDE, YOU WORK??

Comment

I believe we must adapt our laws to recognize and prevent any threat and if that means wiretaps or other monitoring by "Big Brother", then as much as it is a loss of freedom given the alternative what choice do we have?
                              There were choices and there still may be choices. These have to do with the West meddling in someone else's business just because we must drive those gas guzzlers. That is the main issue. No oil problems, no terrorism. Western companies pocket billions of dollars in profits from resources belonging to foreigners who live in abject poverty. We need what they want and we take it by force if all else fails.

If Americans agree to cede their liberties then the terrorists have won.
                              One thing for sure, American foriegn policies in ME in the last 4 or 5 decades have been a series of spectacular failures and those very failure come back biting the US and their associates in their collective behind. Where is Iran now after CIA abolished a democratically elected government (Operation Ajax, 1953)? Where was the CIA's intelligence (pun unintended) when they sent Rumsfeld with a fresh supply of chemical weapons and an handhake for Saddam?

See, this terrorism things is not so simple and it cannot be looked at in isolation. We need to remember whence it came. But then, the sad part is that history teaches us that history teaches us nothing.

Again, long story short, the path to victory with terrorism is not through military actions (how's that war on drug doing with drugs cheaper than ever?) but through energy independence. The West is not independent in this respect so various oil companies get the political and military backing. Violence begets violence. They don't hate us for our freedoms. They hate us because we took away their freedoms.

The Patriot Act has nothing to do with the war on terror. Even the name smacks of cheesy propaganda. Been there, done that. Commies were no different. Exactly the same tactics and exactly the same path. I was trained to kill you because I was taught all of you guys were trained to kill me.
                              Except that by definition we did not trust our commie governments so I accepted the training but I laughed at the rest. You trust your government and it doesn't matter whether they are also commies or not. Power corrupts and politicians are too close to too much money. After a few decades when the West compared favorably with the Eastern Block the differences are now blurred. Now the people of the West are subjected to the very policies and tactics they ridiculed while the USSR was still there.

My perception is different. I'm not claiming it is better but I do come from a certain background and with almost genetic sensibility suspicion towards the scumbags called the government. I have lived on both sides of the iron curtain and I can positively testify that there is not a shred of difference. We drove shitty cars but we ate great food. You drove awesome cars but you ate shitty food. That's about the extend of the difference.

The so called war on terror is a convenient excuse to herd us all towards serfdom to the rich and powerful.

For governments two groups of people are a dream come true. The stupid and the fearful. These are the easiest to govern. The first group is easily produced by the so called "education system". And to be sure, "no child is left behind". All of them are turned into drones completely unaware of the world they live in. And no, American Idol is not the world we live in. A high school credit in dance? Gimme a break!

The latter group, is in the making. Aren't terrorists convenient to the governments?

Booo!
                              In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Comment

Working...
                              X