Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shop safety

http://s700.photobucket.com/albums/w...t=FILE0211.jpg

A tip; make sure there is a lid on the grease trap waste barrel before you jump up on it if you don't want a full body gojo bath.
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Re: shop safety

i think you need to go over the safty training again with your #1 employee.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Just take him in the shower with you. I do

Name:  63f19f3b8fda78a2b6bfd8fbd289b66d.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  20.3 KB

Comment

bill, do you realize at the proper angle on the shower glass, we can see the real plumbercrack

tmi

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

poor kitty...

he got dunked, drug himself up out (I wasn't there at the time; came back from a job and found him quivering on a workbench)

then got lathered up with gojo, then rinsed out, then latered up with shampoo and rinsed again as I was afraid the gojo residue would make him sick.

And I thought I was having a bad day when I woke up to a snowstorm.

He's a good one though... only 8 weeks or so old and he's brought me 3 mice already. Why he's just got to eat grease trap when there is a bowl full of cat food and yummy rodents running around I just don't know.
          This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

i think you need to go over the safty training again with your #1 employee.

rick.
            Lesson learned is don't leave openings uncovered that could create a hazard to employees.

I am glad the little guy was OK, must have been scary for him.
            I'll bet he was wondering where you were when he needed you.
            "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
            John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Working...
            X