Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
I't's Official Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I't's Official

    Daffy Quadaffi and Barack Obama are brothers.

    See how far we've come, foreign policy wise in just a few short months
    sigpic

  • #2
    Re: I't's Official

    Are you their father?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: I't's Official

      Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
      Are you their father?
      No, NHMaster is the evil spawn of Ann Coulter

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: I't's Official

        Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
        No, NHMaster is the evil spawn of Ann Coulter

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: I't's Official

          Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
          Daffy Quadaffi and Barack Obama are brothers.

          See how far we've come, foreign policy wise in just a few short months
          Now come on NH don`t be a spoiler our new mate Gaddafi has been brought in from the cold by your mate Barack and is now an ally, your pal, your buddy.

          Tony

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: I't's Official

            with friends like this we need....... oy
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: I't's Official

              I personally believe we should simply nuke these countries then suck the oil oit of the crater.

              It's what the Romans would have done!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: I't's Official

                Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
                I personally believe we should simply nuke these countries then suck the oil oit of the crater.

                It's what the Romans would have done!
                Great idea, just make sure the U.N. has been relocated to one of them before we bomb.

                Comment

                Working...
                X