It's sun. Morn! Yippie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's sun. Morn! Yippie

I cook for the bride and Myself today. Imake the BEST French toast. Plenty of vanalla, suger,
    Grade B maple Syrup [ A is second best] And for Me only thick Maple Syrup. She'll out live Me,what the hell. We watch this week togeather ,I bit My tong,with George.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: It's sun. Morn! Yippie

for this morning i had a bowl of ceral. post cranberry vanilla. every one else had honey nut.
    if i'm in the mood or everyone begs. i cook eggs and waffles.
    the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

Sunday is Pancake day....large stack (6) of whole wheat, oat and honey flap jacks. Grade A, dark amber syrup and Land o Lakes spreadable butter. Pulpless oj.

The rest of the week is one bowl of oatmeal, 4 slices of blueberry streusel toast with swipe of butter and a gob of Danish jelly and oj.
      (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Comment

Originally posted by Drip Trip View Post
        Sunday is Pancake day....large stack (6) of whole wheat, oat and honey flap jacks. Grade A, dark amber syrup and Land o Lakes spreadable butter. Pulpless oj.

The rest of the week is one bowl of oatmeal, 4 slices of blueberry streusel toast with swipe of butter and a gob of Danish jelly and oj.
        Oh,forgot the blueberry's. also That sounds great, also. When My brother in laws kids were little this was His Sun. pancake deal, to the boys. Facing the stove,He'd Yell ready! then flip them backwards over his head and the Boys had to catch them,one at a time, in their platters. I think this was a hoot!
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
          Oh,forgot the blueberry's. also That sounds great, also. When My brother in laws kids were little this was His Sun. pancake deal, to the boys. Facing the stove,He'd Yell ready! then flip them backwards over his head and the Boys had to catch them,one at a time, in their platters. I think this was a hoot!
          heh. That would caused a riot here...

We listen to NPR on Sunday morning. They always air something Americana with the bitter/sweet theme.
          (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Comment

Working...
          X