• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Too stinking tall...

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

josh, how do you manage around the mancave

rick.

he gets on all fours. uses the seesnake on a crawler to find were he wants to go... locates soft fluffy pillows..... barks... tears up the fluffy pillows. finds remote hidden in pillows.....curles into a ball on pillow masacure. turns on the cardnle (football) game from last night and falls asleep.....

or so i heard
    Last edited by Jerad; 09-28-2009, 01:41 PM.
    the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

I hope your heard feels better, just by the description you wrote, it sounded like it hurt bad.

Next time walk on your knees and you'll be shorter ...LOL

Comment

Looks like you needed 4 or 5 stitches there....ouchie!

Don't you live just down the street from a hospital?

Helen should be able to get you through triage pretty quick

Did you see stars? if you didn't then you need to try again...it's awesome!

I walk around with my tongue hanging out most of the time so I need need a few stitches in my tongue when I hit my head.

Comment

I was in a boiler room last week to test a boiler feed RPZ for the first time.

Maintenance said "it's down there somewhere" and left me to find it.

I'm looking around the boiler- above, left side, right side and behind.

I look behind it, didn't see it, pulled back and cracked my skull on a 4" flange.

Pi$$es me off just thinking about it.

The RPZ? Clear on the other side of the room, behind a stack of boxes.

Comment

Believe it or not I wasnt event tempted to swear on this one. I think it cracked me so good my brain shut off. Heard a big crack which I would assume was my free chiropractic neck adjustment for the year.

Yeah crack. I do think I should have had stitches. Maybe I'll end up regretting it but I'll go without and see. its too late anyways the next day.

My head hurts worse after sitting through a 3.5 hr lecture

Josh

Comment

I feel your pain Josh. I have had five concussions, two of which put me in the hospital for over 24hrs. I have had three ct scans because of them as well. Two where from car accidents, two where from playing football (I missed four weeks, cracked my helmet like an egg) and the other one was......... well........ stupidity. I was playing football in the street with a bunch of my buddy's I usually am a linemen but we decided I would line up as tight end and go out for a pass I did the ball was up in the air and I was watching it and BAM right into the back of a full sized parked van at full speed head first. Lights where out.

Comment

Maybe should have used some steri-strips, or even superglue, to seal up that wound. But, it's in your hair, so no one will notice a little scar like that. At least not until you go grey and bald.

Comment

Since when are scars bad? They are battle wounds, a mans medal. I wear mine with pride.......

Comment

Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
                    Since when are scars bad? They are battle wounds, a mans medal. I wear mine with pride.......
                    A scar for the most part is a souvenier of stupidity. The problem is that I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many of them.

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
                      A scar for the most part is a souvenier of stupidity. The problem is that I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many of them.

I will have to remember that one

Comment

Josh im in the same boat as you at 6'4" i to hit my head a lot

some hard hats you can turn it around and have the brim in the back ,but it must say you can do that . when working above your head it helps a lot
                        Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                        http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                        http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Working...
                        X