Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow tsunami warning

tsunami warning in my city lol

Re: wow tsunami warning

dont forget, bloods, crips, riot, mudslide, wild fire, Charles Manson types, ETC...If that wave comes, and I were you, I'd ride it right the he11 out of CAL.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

lol cali is cool man

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
        dont forget, bloods, crips, riot, mudslide, wild fire, Charles Manson types, ETC...If that wave comes, and I were you, I'd ride it right the he11 out of CAL.
        I escaped Cape Cod, and discovered the Bay area. Great place to live and work. If I want cold and snow [ Son and I snowmobile ] We go to our Cabin at 7000 ft. in the Sierras.
        Come home and work in a comfortable climate. Keep this in mind while You shovel Your Van out , to freeze Your butt off all day. Thank God I live in a better Zip than the crazys.
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Re: wow tsunami warning HELP US PAALEEZE WE'RE DOOMED

Originally posted by woodman619 View Post
          I'M hanging on to My Roof ridge in Marin! Where the heck are the choppers ?
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Re: wow tsunami warning HELP US PAALEEZE WE'RE DOOMED

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
            I'M hanging on to My Roof ridge in Marin! Where the heck are the choppers ?
            lol ya and im riding the wave on my surf board

Comment

Originally posted by woodman619 View Post

Time to build an Ark and go to the San Diego Zoo and get two of every animal.

Comment

Tsunami warnings here in Oregon as well. Hell, maybe my desert property will be beach front soon????

Comment

Working...
                X