X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drugs and Rape

So what would happen to me if I gave drugs to and then had sex with a THIRTEEN year old.

Some in our society supporting this scumbag are lame.

Had a 14 year old that I was close to get a lifetime of Herpes from the 45year old married neighbor.One day she told investigatos she was in love,the next morning she was willingly wearing a wire.
    Last edited by drtyhands; 10-01-2009, 11:11 AM. Reason: "supporting this scumbag"

Re: Drugs and Rape

You and I see eye to eye on this one!!!

Comment

lame is not the word for it. Some people are so blinded by what accomplishments others have made (movie stars, athletes, super plumbers, etc.), they forget they are just people also and must obey the laws of the land.

I say castrate him with a rusty spoon (yeah it is going to hurt and maybe give him tetnus to boot).

I am far from perfect but I try very hard to play by the rules in life. I just know the law would make an example out of me since I can not afford a high priced lawer to buy me out of trouble.

G3

Comment

People who support this lowlife ignore that we are a nation of laws, a society of accepted behaviors. I agree that his artist accomplishments don't give him a pass. We must hold people accountable for their actions. Crime and punishment! Convicted rapists and pedophiles should suffer castration, not chemical castration that only works if they voluntarily take the necessary medication.

Comment

Unfortunately, high level scumbags are treated differently.

According to Polish laws (Polanski is a Polish citizen), he may have to be chemically castrated, (albeit only chemically) if he sets foot in Poland. Instead, Poland's government, along with the French (Polanski is also a French citizen), are trying to pressure the US for clemency.
          In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Comment

Originally posted by darius View Post
            Unfortunately, high level scumbags are treated differently.

According to Polish laws (Polanski is a Polish citizen), he may have to be chemically castrated, (albeit only chemically) if he sets foot in Poland. Instead, Poland's government, along with the French (Polanski is also a French citizen), are trying to pressure the US for clemency.
            What "clemency" did he show that underage girl? Does his Polish citizenship allow him to rape in America and get off? I can't imagine that happening to one of my daughters when they were that age and then having the attacker shown clemency after evading the law? When he raped that child it forever defined who he is, and nothing will change that truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
              What "clemency" did he show that underage girl? Does his Polish citizenship allow him to rape in America and get off?
              I think you completely missed the meaning of my post.

I think my post shows clearly my views on the matter so don't kill the messenger. I merely explained why it is that governments of two countries (France and Poland) thought it is appropriate to attempt an intervention.

Comment

Whoopi Goldberg's comment that it wasn't "rape rape" are among the worst. She was 13 years old and he drugged her. He is lucky that the earlier DA and judge gave him such privileged treatment in the first place. The guy should be locked away for the rest of his miserable life.

Comment

I think you completely missed the meaning of my post.

I think my post shows clearly my views on the matter so don't kill the messenger. I merely explained why it is that governments of two countries (France and Poland) thought it is appropriate to attempt an intervention.
                  Please don't think I was displaying upset or agression towards what you wrote, I completely understand you were relaying facts about the current situation. My comments were aimed at the proposals for clemency and the criminal. I think (you) the messenger write some of the most articulate and intelligent posts on this Forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                    Please don't think I was displaying upset or agression towards what you wrote, I completely understand you were relaying facts about the current situation. My comments were aimed at the proposals for clemency and the criminal. I think (you) the messenger write some of the most articulate and intelligent posts on this Forum.
                    OK, I look silly then.
                    It looks like I misunderstood your post. Apologies.

Comment

OK, I look silly then.
                      It looks like I misunderstood your post. Apologies.
                      No apology necessary, that's the trade off for posting rather than verbal communication.

Comment

Awe, from the thread title I thought someone was planning a fun night on the town!

*Runs*

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
                          Whoopi Goldberg's comment that it wasn't "rape rape" are among the worst. She was 13 years old and he drugged her. He is lucky that the earlier DA and judge gave him such privileged treatment in the first place. The guy should be locked away for the rest of his miserable life.
                          That statement I witnessed this morning gave me uncontrollable urges to break something.

Next thing you know the victim and her family that received 20 million dollars over the years are telling the press all is forgiven,"Let's move on...To another daughter's rape with no 20 million or fame."

Comment

Working...
                          X