Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thanks!

Originally posted by Drip Trip View Post

I wanna see a mechanical shoulder. Does that mean you can lift Kawasakis with one hand?

Hey, you selling your bikes now?
    Fortunately, Joey would not let Rick take pictures. As for the bikes, they may have to go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY1Cb...layer_embedded

Mark
    Last edited by ToUtahNow; 10-02-2009, 10:26 PM.
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      Fortunately, Joey would not let Rick take pictures. As for the bikes, they may have to go.

Mark
      i'll trade you a brand new bidet seat for a used victory.

i know about now you can use it

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
        Good thing your job as moderator doen't involve writing long appology letters to those who post Spam who only need deleted then banned.
        Dude! Marky Mark had less typos using only his non-dominant hand!
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Mark,

I'm sorry to hear of your pain and the operation and all that you are going through. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope that all is well with you and the family very soon.

CWS

Comment

Mark
            Thinking of all the honey do's you won't be doing for a while makes me envious, NOT!!! Get well soon.

Comment

Mark, here's hoping your recovery is speedy and as painless as possible.
              ================================================== ====
              All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Mark, get well soon. P.S. Can't you find a secretary for your posts? :-)

Comment

I hope you made sure the surgeons were only using Ridgid tools....the sterilized versions.
                  I'm praying for no complications and you come back strong (I hate callbacks!)
                  "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

hope you heal fast and are pain free
                    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                    attributed to Samuel Johnson
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

A man barely alive.....

"Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. ToUtahNow will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster"

I would think that your new shoulder needs to be lubricated on a regular basis. Did they install a grease fitting of some sort?

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                        A man barely alive.....

"Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. ToUtahNow will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster"

I would think that your new shoulder needs to be lubricated on a regular basis. Did they install a grease fitting of some sort?
                        They use a new kind of lubricant. It is taken orally--I believe it is called brandy.

Comment

[QUOTE=plumberscrack;255742]A man barely alive.....

"Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. ToUtahNow will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster" [QUOTE]

Will this disqualify Mark from the competition next year at the Roundup?
                          "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

here is to a speedy recovery. I raised my beer. Left handed in your honor

Comment

Glad thinks are starting to look up. Glad ya got the surgery in before any drastic changes in our countries healthcare system.

Praying for a speedy recovery. Good to see you back on the forum.

josh

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                                Dude! Marky Mark had less typos using only his non-dominant hand!

Comment

Working...
                                X