Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thanks!

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
    I hope you made sure the surgeons were only using Ridgid tools....the sterilized versions.
    Pretty good one, Tim!

Comment

Mark, Erin is sending along her "nursing powers of healing", over the airwaves, live to you to tune into, to aid yourself in your healing. She's thinking good thoughts, and willing your shoulder to get better faster.

Uh....Okay, enough with that.

Go get a nice cold beer and "heal up"! Cheers to a speedy recovery!

Comment

Thanks again for all of the well wishes on here, the PMs, the emails and the visits. I even had a visit today from one of my old plumbers who named his son after me. Wow the kid is 16-years old now and helps his dad on jobs.

I had to stop the Roxicet today. As much as it helped with the pain I could not function on it (the old "hey I love you man" syndrome from the 60s). I am back on Vicodin which still is too strong for me but I don't love nearly as many of you now.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Drugs! Gotta have drugs!

I am unstoppable on drugs. Put that on a bumper sticker. When I can work without physical pain? I'm unstoppable; I can be so productive, so efficient it's scary.

It's just the next morning that makes me realize how much I really did.

Just don't get hooked on it; you'll have dunbaritis and that, is incurable.
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            Thanks again for all of the well wishes on here, the PMs, the emails and the visits. I even had a visit today from one of my old plumbers who named his son after me. Wow the kid is 16-years old now and helps his dad on jobs.

I had to stop the Roxicet today. As much as it helped with the pain I could not function on it (the old "hey I love you man" syndrome from the 60s). I am back on Vicodin which still is too strong for me but I don't love nearly as many of you now.

Mark
            Ooooo-kaay...he named his son "ToUtahNow"? Maybe the dosage has to go up?

Perocet always works for me, but the doc says its like prescribing heroin--its that controlled.
            (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Comment

I'm surprised they gave you Roxies Mark with your kidney issues. I guess they had to give you something

You are probably better off with the Vicodin.

Percocet is my drug of choice also but I have to remember to stay inside or my neighbors see me naked running down the street doing this --->>>

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                Percocet is my drug of choice also but I have to remember to stay inside or my neighbors see me naked running down the street doing this --->>>
                La la la la la!!!! Too much friggen' information!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
                  Drugs! Gotta have drugs!

I am unstoppable on drugs. Put that on a bumper sticker. When I can work without physical pain? I'm unstoppable; I can be so productive, so efficient it's scary.

It's just the next morning that makes me realize how much I really did.

Just don't get hooked on it; you'll have dunbaritis and that, is incurable.
                  While your posts have been fun to read over the years I often wonder about you. With as many aliments as you have shared with us you need to find a loving spouse to help you out as you get older and are more in need. I don't know what I would do without Brenda but I know I would be a mess. I have a feeling you have a lot to offer a young woman as well.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Drip Trip View Post
                    Ooooo-kaay...he named his son "ToUtahNow"? Maybe the dosage has to go up?

Perocet always works for me, but the doc says its like prescribing heroin--its that controlled.

The funny thing is the kid is now 6' tall and weighs 180 pounds. I'm sure he wondered why I kept calling him Marky. They seem to grow up so fast these days.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                      I'm surprised they gave you Roxies Mark with your kidney issues. I guess they had to give you something

You are probably better off with the Vicodin.

I was worried about the Roxicet as well but I have a Renal Pharmacist who goes over all of my drugs. Either way I had a bottle of 100 and I just locked up 96 of them in my gun safe.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
                        La la la la la!!!! Too much friggen' information!!!!
                        Oh sure, but expose us all to you prancing around the hotel lobby in a flowered towel!
                        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                          Oh sure, but expose us all to you prancing around the hotel lobby in a flowered towel!
                          I was shocked to learn he was from Canada. Our initial thoughts when we saw him wearing a kiki each night was he was Samoan.

Mark

Comment

I was shocked to learn he was from Canada. Our initial thoughts when we saw him wearing a kiki each night was he was Samoan.

Mark
                            I checked with Erin. In spite of what he told us she had solid blue towels in the room, but he kept insisting on taking the flowery ones!
                            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

While your posts have been fun to read over the years I often wonder about you. With as many aliments as you have shared with us you need to find a loving spouse to help you out as you get older and are more in need. I don't know what I would do without Brenda but I know I would be a mess. I have a feeling you have a lot to offer a young woman as well.

Mark

I know, I hope I'm not missing the boat but I see in my future a nice late 20's or early 30's female in my future that's goal oriented like myself and has the same determination to be a mover and shaker.

I can't lose the drive I'm in, but life is one big marathon and I can't be the guy on the stretcher that never made it to the finish line.

I believe in the institution of marriage, just hate what societal upbringings and trends have done to others, how they influence.

If bringing children into this world is part of the equation, I'll welcome the event but I have to understand that I need to operate life through the direction of the brain, not the hands as I age.

Use what the good lord gave me and pass the hard labor to those around me.
                              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

get well soon mark!!!! Ali and I are wishing you a speedy recovery!!

Comment

Working...
                                X