X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any old catalogs?

Looking to see if anyone has any catalogs from the mid 80's to the mid 90's. Trying to find some info on some tools. Thanks

Re: Any old catalogs?

what brand of tools would be helpful.

G3

Comment

Ridgid of course. Looking for info on a ratchet they made I attached a pic. would have been made I guess in the 80's, 90's, not sure, why I'm looking for people with some catalogs from that time frame.
      Attached Files

Comment

Does that RIDGID ratchet have a fairly long handle? From the portion I can see, it looks like the one that was sold with the 960 roll groovers.

Link
        Steve
        www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Here ya go. A couple bad cell phone snapshots of the above linked wrench. Is this what you're after? It is a locking 1/2" drive, 14-3/4" long. Catalog #70437

Last edited by smorris; 10-05-2009, 02:25 PM.
          Steve
          www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

yes that is what Im looking for, thanks. What time frame did you get that ratchet? Am I correct in that it has what I call a "speeder" on the bottom to turn the sockets with out turning the whole ratchet?

Comment

This is current stock. You can buy one new through RidgidParts. It is item #9 cat #70437. Or here's a link to the above catalog number in Google Shopping

Originally posted by draftpick View Post
              yes that is what Im looking for, thanks. What time frame did you get that ratchet? Am I correct in that it has what I call a "speeder" on the bottom to turn the sockets with out turning the whole ratchet?
              Steve
              www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
                X