X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why...are we bombing the Moon. ??? 78 MILLION DOLLARS

THE COLONY'S WERE EXPORTING SHIP LOADS TO ENGLAND l Returning with cobble stones for ballasts! They had $$$$$$ WE DON'T
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Well the srash happened this AM so far not much on the pictures,not enough light.
      Comment in the S.F. Chron. reader comments " Hey Dudes ,the water is down here! Leave the moon alone! Kinda like the Gov. health care,They'll shove down our throats an
      expensive crash ,with pis poor results! Maybe the good folks up in St. Catherines Ca. will fund the next Moon shot. They have all the big bucks !
      Last edited by toolaholic; 10-09-2009, 09:55 AM.
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Without NASA we would not have "VELCRO"!
        Think about all those on this and various reflectors that use Velcro instead of shoe laces!
        As tying one's shoes can be a challenge.

In fact, maybe I'd not be writing this diatribe as the computer I'm using would not exist!

Cactus Man

Comment

Originally posted by cactusman View Post
          Without NASA we would not have "VELCRO"!
          There are plenty of useful inventions that can be credited to NASA but velcro is not among them.

NASA's role is only in popularizing the use of velcro but nobody in NASA had anything to do with inventing it. It was invented in 1941 (17 years before NASA was established) by Swiss engineer George de Mestra who applied (in 1951) for the patent which was granted in 1955.

NASA was established in 1958.
          In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Comment

Does this now mean the cheese will taste different?

I mean the moon is made from cheese right?

Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
            New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

The worst thing about all of this is that the bomb said made in china

Comment

Working...
              X