• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Health Care Reform

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
    ...tldr (too long, didn't read)

What do all of them have in common?

THEY ALL WENT TO WORK FOR THE STATE, UNIVERSITIES, MUNICIPALITIES THAT ARE PART OF THE STATE HEALTH INSURANCE PROGRAM.

THEY ALL SAID BECAUSE OF BENEFITS AND THE FIRST BENEFIT THEY MENTION EVERY TIME IS HEALTH INSURANCE.

ALL OF THEM.

J.C.
    For every one tradesman like that, there are thousands, hundreds of thousands, that would never even consider a gooberment job. I worked for a state agency for 4 days once. The 8th time I "punched the clock" was when I walked away and never looked back.

There are millions like me that need a healthcare system that works and if Obama pulls it off, I'll name my dog after him...'course, I haven't owned a dog in 15 years, but when I do, I'll name him "Hussein". Promise.
    (The Low Spark of Steel-Toed Boys)

Comment

Re: Health Care Reform

Originally posted by Drip Trip View Post
      For every one tradesman like that, there are thousands, hundreds of thousands, that would never even consider a gooberment job. I worked for a state agency for 4 days once. The 8th time I "punched the clock" was when I walked away and never looked back.

There are millions like me that need a healthcare system that works and if Obama pulls it off, I'll name my dog after him...'course, I haven't owned a dog in 15 years, but when I do, I'll name him "Hussein". Promise.
      Statistically I don't know if you are right or wrong. But I can tell you that I alone know seven tradesmen from one county that went to work in a position so that they could get FREE state healthcare insurance.

J.C.

Comment

Working...
      X