Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

New Pics of CanuckSARTech Jr. (aka Mason)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Pics of CanuckSARTech Jr. (aka Mason)

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
    Best offence is a good defence. Or is it the other way around?!
    Now you are spelling the British way. I don't think I can make fun of you for that. So I better err on the side of using my better judgement!
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Nope, I was spelling the Canadian way. There is a slight difference - we don't say it with an accent. (Eh?)

So, moving on.... (HIGHJACKED!!!!!)

Comment

Just for you, Dave...
        I found this other photo of you from a few years back. You look better with the make-up on.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
          I found this other photo of you from a few years back. You look better with the make-up on.
          That's my alter ego, "Gene". It only happens when I hit the sauce too heavily. I blab on and on and try to sell anything and everything, like a crazed pitch-man.

Comment

hey, our boys had that same red striped shirt. He is SO adorable!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Josh View Post
              He is SO adorable!
              Thankfully, he takes after his mother.

Comment

I was sent some pics by Robert Marrott, who was one of the guys taking pictures at the RoundUp, from RPM Images. He was a nice guy, and took some nice shots of the Mrs. and Mini-Me, while Daddy was off getting his kicks by running into people on the go-carts.

Thanks again, Rob, if you're reading this - you were great with all of us, and gave Erin and I some treasured shots. Much appreciated. Thanks.
                Attached Files

Comment

I was sent some pics by Robert Marrott, who was one of the guys taking pictures at the RoundUp, from RPM Images. He was a nice guy, and took some nice shots of the Mrs. and Mini-Me, while Daddy was off getting his kicks by running into people on the go-carts.

Thanks again, Rob, if you're reading this - you were great with all of us, and gave Erin and I some treasured shots. Much appreciated. Thanks.
                  Good looking family! Hope life goes nice and slow for you. My youngest starts driving in Dec., no more kiddy cars, time goes by too fast!

Comment

Oh! And thanks Joey for talking the staff into letting Mason on the carts even though he was technically too small to ride them. Also, thanks for then asking the photographer to take a picture of Mason and Erin!

No problem, it was my pleasure.
                    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                      Oh! And thanks Joey for talking the staff into letting Mason on the carts even though he was technically too small to ride them. Also, thanks for then asking the photographer to take a picture of Mason and Erin!

No problem, it was my pleasure.
                      Sure, sure, sure. We were BOTH trying to talk our way into it - I was trying to get them to let me take him for a ride on them, in the kiddie area, but actually driving. But no go with the park people.

So, Daddy then had to go an have fun himself. The Mrs. and Mini-me could fend for themselves.

But then, yes, Joey came to the rescue and organized that for them. Erin had to do it with the cart not moving, and her leg hanging out, etc.

So, thanks Joey.

Comment

I assumed that Joey the Child Bride would be too young to ride the carts herself................
                        I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
                          I assumed that Joey the Child Bride would be too young to ride the carts herself................
                          Ooooooh. BURN!

(She just looks young. Actually, she fits the age requirement, but they wouldn't let her on because she was too short to ride - you must be THIS tall. )

Comment

Oh......and the dude STILL looks hungry.........
                            I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post

Ooooooh. BURN!

(She just looks young. Actually, she fits the age requirement, but they wouldn't let her on because she was too short to ride - you must be THIS tall. )

I am still here! I do see what you write! You guys just cracked me up after a long day!
                              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                                I am still here! I do see what you write! You guys just cracked me up after a long day!
                                Shoot. And I thought Tinmack and I were conversating in private. Whatever.

You know we love ya, Joey. All's fair, and fun and games. Glad to give you a laugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X