Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Pics of CanuckSARTech Jr. (aka Mason)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pics of CanuckSARTech Jr. (aka Mason)

I've got some new pics of the little guy. He was buggin' me the other day, while I was trying to do some AV/telephone/data cabling routing through our kitchen cupboards, to mount some stuff to a bigger, unused area of the kitchen counter. Mason found my Ridgid cordless wet/dry vac, and after sitting there amazed and watching daddy work, he decided he'd try his hand at using some power tools...
    Attached Files

Re: New Pics of CanuckSARTech Jr. (aka Mason)

...And then here are a few more pictures, of Mason with his beautiful Mom, and then him coming in for the kill and attacking Daddy...
    Attached Files

Comment

He's a cutie as well is his mom. Thanks for not spoiling the moment by posting a pic of you know who.
      ================================================== ====
      All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
        ...And then here are a few more pictures, of Mason with his beautiful Mom, and then him coming in for the kill and attacking Daddy...
        Dude looks hungry.
        I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

First time my kids chewed on the end of my shop vac my mind raced through all the places it had been . At least that one looks brand new. Cut pics. he was a very well behaved kid. A joy having around during the roundup.

Comment

mason can help me next year mix up some milkshakes. anyone who can suck on shop vac hose, can easily drink a shake made with a snake

you can reverse the hose connection and let him blow wind at himself

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
              He's a cutie as well is his mom. Thanks for not spoiling the moment by posting a pic of you know who.
              Just for you, Dave...
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                First time my kids chewed on the end of my shop vac my mind raced through all the places it had been . At least that one looks brand new. Cut pics. he was a very well behaved kid. A joy having around during the roundup.
                Not brand new, but recently cleaned. At least I don't use mine to suck up poop and other nastiness - it's mostly just used for inside stuff (wood shavings from drilling, drywall bits and dust, etc.)

And thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                  mason can help me next year mix up some milkshakes. anyone who can suck on shop vac hose, can easily drink a shake made with a snake

you can reverse the hose connection and let him blow wind at himself

rick.
                  Yes, but he'll want to play with the snake - and we know where that's been! And he's done the reverse thing after I set it up for him - funny (thanks Joey!) as hell to watch. I've tried to take a picture of it, but I couldn't keep the camera still.
                  Last edited by canucksartech; 10-15-2009, 11:25 PM. Reason: Speeeling erorr

Comment

And he's done the reverse thing after I set it up for him - fully as hell to watch. I've tried to take a picture of it, but I couldn't keep the camera still.
                    Don't make fun of my boyfriend! Besides, karma made you have a typo! Give Mason and Erin hugs for me!
                    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                      Don't make fun of my boyfriend! Besides, karma made you have a typo! Give Mason and Erin hugs for me!
                      The ONE TIME you catch me, in just over 1300 posts! LEAVE ME ALONE! I'm trying to conversate with peoples here!!!!

Comment

The ONE TIME you catch me, in just over 1300 posts! LEAVE ME ALONE! I'm trying to conversate with peoples here!!!!

LMAO! I'm tired, but if I have to I will go look through 1300 posts to prove you wrong!
                        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                          LMAO! I'm tired, but if I have to I will go look through 1300 posts to prove you wrong!
                          I'm usually one that's pretty good for spelling. I correct myself, and recheck quite frequently. I've always been one that's good with grammar and spelling. But once in a while, I hit a typo. Hey, for a guy with my size meathooks typing on a keyboard, and doing it at 68 words-per-minute, I think I'm doing pretty darned good.

And, I'm an Anal Andy about stuff like that, too. (Oooops - did I just inadvertently call you anal! ).

Don't worry - Erin just said I'm a boob, so all's fair (I think?).

Comment

I'm usually one that's pretty good for spelling. I correct myself, and recheck quite frequently. I've always been one that's good with grammar and spelling. But once in a while, I hit a typo. Hey, for a guy with my size meathooks typing on a keyboard, and doing it at 68 words-per-minute, I think I'm doing pretty darned good.

And, I'm an Anal Andy about stuff like that, too. (Oooops - did I just inadvertently call you anal! ).

Don't worry - Erin just said I'm a boob, so all's fair (I think?).
                            You're awful defensive!
                            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Best offence is a good defence. Or is it the other way around?!

Comment

Working...
                              X