X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout Out to Mrs. Josh

Wanted to wish Helen the best of luck in running the marathon on Sunday!! I know all your training will pay off. Wish we could be there to cheer you on. Good luck!!!

Anita
    (Mrs. Plumberscrack)

Re: Shout Out to Mrs. Josh

Go Helen!!!!

Comment

with all the chasing of timothy and titus, helen should have no problem keeping up and finishing.

it's josh we have to worry about watching the kids.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Good luck, Helen. Erin sends along her best wishes also.

On a side note, hopefully they have the route clearly marked and planned out for the run. That way, there's no need for a silly GPS.

Comment

She's excited... Its gonna be 49 degrees and sunny. Should be a great day for a marathon.

Comment

Thanks everyone! I'm really excited! Trying to get all packed up tonight...Josh is bummed that the weather here will be crappy and he can't go metal-detecting. But he gets to leave the boys with his parents on Saturday night, and is driving up on Sunday to catch the second half of it. Anyway, it'll be great!

Comment

So Helen? How'd you do? Happy with your run?

Comment

Helen did Great!! 4 hrs and 33 minutes. Ran the whole time. Pretty impressive for a first marathon.

here she is at mile 25 on the home stretch.. still smiling...

Here I am with Helen right after she finished...
                Attached Files

Comment

Well, even after 26 miles, Helen still looks adorable (Erin says congrats and good for her!).

However, Josh - I'm not too sure about all that dirt you have on your face.

Comment

Bravo for the great performance you did. I admire anyone with the endurance to do this feat.

Comment

Thanks again everybody! Did Josh mention that he said he has a goal to run one by the time he's 35?

Comment

Wow, 26 miles. Congrats! That is quite an accomplishment. Just finishing I'm sure was awarding as well.

I forgot Josh is so young. I was 35 once.

(starts crying)
                        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

4hrs and 33 minutes of running?????
                          Girl, you done lost your mind!

You could have stayed home on the couch and watched Forest Gump and Running Man. Total run time for both movies 4 hrs 5mins.
                          That would have left you with 28mins extra for bathroom, twinkies, ice cream, soda, smoke brake etc....

Congratulations Mrs. Josh!!!! WOW, 26 MILES
                          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                            4hrs and 33 minutes of running?????
                            Girl, you done lost your mind!

You could have stayed home on the couch and watched Forest Gump and Running Man. Total run time for both movies 4 hrs 5mins.
                            That would have left you with 28mins extra for bathroom, twinkies, ice cream, soda, smoke brake etc....

Congratulations Mrs. Josh!!!! WOW, 26 MILES

Comment

Working...
                            X